Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yall really think this is over? We about to get another time skip. :blessed:
Sasuke gonna go evil and Uzi gonna put the beats on him. :blessed:

There's not gonna be another timeskip but the Sasuke heel-turn is definitely coming pretty soon.

Check my post two pages ago, there's lots of foreshadowing.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would be pretty crazy if just as Hashirama and Madara are finally resolving their issues, Sasuke comes from behind and stabs him. :wow:

But to be honest I'm kinda scared that Madara will decide to use Rinne Tensei to revive the people who died in the war. :beli:

I agree with you , I don't think Kishi will end the manga just like that , with this final lame battle with Kaguya and disappoint us but since Sasuke said he's now on the village side now because he won't against his brother (Itachi's wishes)

naruto-4044353.jpg

:patrice:

For some reason, I think Naruto will leave Konoha and Sasuke will become Hokage..........I think Naruto will not be selfish and let Sasuke becomes as the Hokage and Naruto to become something much more bigger shot (like Saint recognized by all Kages) because they don't want to have the same mistake as Hashirama and Madara?....The whole villages will :salute: Naruto no matter what.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I don't think this the ending but that Kaguya fight was straight trash bruh, and everything from Madara bloating was straight trash. Matter of fact, all of that Madara v Hashirama fight was straight trash. nikka THE MANGA WAS STRAIGHT TRASH

fukk YOU KISHIMOTO