Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Team Seven :blessed:

The Emo Kid, The Pink Haired Thot, and the Dropout :to:

nikka WE MADE IT! :wow:

2papcpaf.gif

back to catch wreck. :wow:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
KAMUI SHURIKEN... :lawd: DAWGGGG.. that was heavenly.. Kakashi... FLEXXXIIN !!!!!!!

KAMUI---fukkING---RAIKIRI :banderas: NAWWWWW KAKASHI... dogging this shyt RIGHT NOW

Integrated his sharingan into Susanno... sauce-gay better learn fast how to use amaterasu with his susanoo...

pink haired bytch.. so annoyiiiing :rudy:

this final fight should only be Yung Uzi Christ x Sauce x Kakashi x Bee

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
London
:skip:Obito could've telepirted into Konoha at any time and snatched his other eye back from Kakashi and none of this shyt would be happening because he'd be unfukkwitable. :mindblown: He transcends death.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Chapter was aight, but I'm still kind of disappointed in Kaguya. From a technical standpoint she's very powerful but she just hasn't seemed very impressive. And that's not even mentioning her lack of a personality and how annoying Black Zetsu is with his shyt talking. I kind of wish Team 7 was putting in work against him instead.

But am I the only person who doesn't think Kaguya will be sealed yet? I'm 80% sure she'll escape somehow. There was a line from BZ about how she had just got her power back and wasn't as strong as she used to be...seems like foreshadowing.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: Oh look more kakashi dikk riding, chapter was cool, hopefully kaguya gets sealed wrap it up kishi. I wonder when the 4 hokages will come into play