Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
i shed thug tears reading this...

i was writing Kakashi off, we called him hospital kak, we called him useless, but deep down he was always the one who brought life to Naruto..

Today we celebrate the redemption of the WHITE FANGS SON.... THE LEGENDARY KAKASHI OF THE SHARINGAN...

His gully ass susanoo too with the scar on his eye like he went toe to toe with some cholos...

:blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

YESS LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD....

Yung Uzi Christ with his Rasengan of 9 paths of TNJ :lawd:

shyt getting turnt now...

Last edited:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i shed thug tears reading this...

i was writing Kakashi off, we called him hospital kak, we called him useless, but deep down he was always the one who brought life to Naruto..

Today we celebrate the redemption of the WHITE FANGS SON.... THE LEGENDARY KAKASHI OF THE SHARINGAN...

His gully ass susanoo too with the scar on his eye like he went toe to toe with some cholos...

:blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

YESS LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD....

Yung Uzi Christ with his Rasengan of 7 paths of TNJ :lawd:

shyt getting turnt now...

Praise Kashi. The Sharingawd. :blessed:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
1syQf9N.png

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I might be in the minority, but I didn't like how Obito was able to come back from "death" to give Kakashi his eyes. But then again, Minato & Kushina were able to seal their chakra into Naruto so :yeshrug:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can Kakashi turn them s h i t s off is the real question? Obito was still talking that "I ain't trying to have a threesome right now" nonsense like Kakashi is going to die soon but then said that he's going to be the Rokudaime Hokage even though that was (technically) Danzo so WTF is going on with that. I'll put my vote towards Kakashi not dying and being able to control the eyes finally. It'd be pretty dumb for him to be blind now or maybe Orochimaru created some Sharigan "Ruby-Quartz".