Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I'm assuming that the ability Sasuke is talking about is the same one he used back in part 1 when he knocked Sakura out before leaving the village

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm assuming that the ability Sasuke is talking about is the same one he used back in part 1 when he knocked Sakura out before leaving the village

lmao hell nah

he had the 1 or 2 tomoe sharigan back then

this is the ability he used against madara a few chapters earlier.

basically his eye allows him to swap positions with any physical object on the planet within a certain distance.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Chapter was aight, I'm more interested in what the "big announcement" is next chapter.

My guess is either an official end date for the manga or just a new Naruto movie.

Don't think Obito has much time left. That's way too much eye bleeding. :sadcam:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
lmao hell nah

he had the 1 or 2 tomoe sharigan back then

this is the ability he used against madara a few chapters earlier.

basically his eye allows him to swap positions with any physical object on the planet within a certain distance.

Yup and it just so happened to be Sakura's vest or whatever that she dropped.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Sakura can die right now a happy death because Sasake caught her weak ass....I like that eye switch move of Sasake's. And :salute: To Naruto for fighting that monster bytch by himself. Imagine the Anime version of this. :ohlawd:

Naruto holding his own. Imagine if he knew a few more jutsu. With the amount of clones he has and chakra reserves, he's be running a train on this hoe. :ohlawd:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Naruto holding his own. Imagine if he knew a few more jutsu. With the amount of clones he has and chakra reserves, he's be running a train on this hoe. :ohlawd:

Right! Naruto knows what....4 Jutsus MAX. If he could figure out how to create more chakra for his clones...dude could literally create his own army. Or even juice up one clone. Have it fight while he is feeding it chaktra...but I want them to go more into this healing power he got.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
for someone's supposed to be the triple OG you'd think kaguya would be flexing actual moves :comeon: she coulda been thrown out multiple byakugan/sharingan moves

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good chapter :ehh:. Sakura is actually putting in work in that chapter so she's not unless at all while my boy :flabbynsick: Kakashi can't do nothing about it how somehow he's still alive :patrice:

I'm starting to believe that Black Zetsu is more of the main villain than Kaguya is.

She's not so useless now, is she Sasuke? I know Sasuke could care less about everyone else except for Naruto. I am pretty sure the next chapter his focus is going to be on where and what happened to Naruto.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Look at Uzi Chris yall.. The nikka finally using his brain :blessed:

Sasuke Don Juan giving no fukks still, casually teleporting into Obito and them nikkas left in awe of greatness..

So.. When the Hokages coming back tho, I wonder what version of Madara they're gonna bring back.. I want he OG post butterfly Aizen one..

That smut hoe finally did something useful