Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Damn no wonder Orochimaru wanted Kimimaro.

Damn he had something there Kishi just had to give him ninja aids.
How much does Orochimaru know shyt :mindblown:
Yea I mentioned this earlier
Nah she used it and fukked the hawk's vital points up.

Naruto can fly now....
24c8ais.jpg

I knew this Kaguya chick looked familiar
300px-Kimimaro.png

Kaguya_Infobox.png

Also he had a terminal illness and there wasn't enough info on his clan to properly diagnose his disease( probably just a troll job). No wonder Oro wanted dude as his first body, direct linkage to the sage, byukagan, 1st, rinnigan and sharigan.

Maybe this terminal illness will come up again for Kaguya?

Edit:

Damn the name of his clan was the Kaguya Clan too. Could Kishi have planned this shyt out from back then? We'll see in a few chapters how this bytch dies.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps

Edit:

Damn the name of his clan was the Kaguya Clan too. Could Kishi have planned this shyt out from back then? We'll see in a few chapters how this bytch dies.
Check my earlier post, I really dont think anything in this story has been random, especially since it was revealed what Black zetsu really is. He has been manipulating events since Kaguya's defeat. He even changed the stone tablet that is the source of Orochmaru's vast knowledge. Im betting black zetsu had something to do with the Kaguya clan downfall, they attacked Iwa pretty randomly and for seemingly no reason....but if he turns out to be something other than Kaguyas creation i may have to call bullshyt

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Check my earlier post, I really dont think anything in this story has been random, especially since it was revealed what Black zetsu really is. He has been manipulating events since Kaguya's defeat. He even changed the stone tablet that is the source of Orochmaru's vast knowledge. Im betting black zetsu had something to do with the Kaguya clan downfall, they attacked Iwa pretty randomly and for seemingly no reason....but if he turns out to be something other than Kaguyas creation i may have to call bullshyt
breh.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
somewhat okay episode today... Yung Uzi using more brain than brawn this time.. i wonder if he escaped in her dimension and not ''really die''...

Where did kakashi get dropped off lol..

where are the Hokage's ?

WHERE IS JA to make sense of all of this ?

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Damn no wonder Orochimaru wanted Kimimaro.

Damn he had something there Kishi just had to give him ninja aids.
How much does Orochimaru know shyt :mindblown:

Edit:

Brehhhhhhhhhhhhhs...

THE POSSIBILITIES

:ohhh::whoo:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I think y'all reading too much into it. After she ate the fruit of the sacred tree she pretty much had access to all types of chakra and ninjutsu abilities. She has all three doujutsu (sharigan, byakugan, rinnegan), ice release kekkei genkai (haku), shikotsumyaku aka bone release and ain't no telling what else she can do yet.

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This fight has been nothing but throwbacks to part 1 and I love every bit of it. I just hope Sakura dies...