Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Maybe I missed it but wasn't the only reason that Naruto and the others weren't put to sleep was because Sasuke was protecting them? So now that he is gone shouldn't they be in the matrix now?

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe I missed it but wasn't the only reason that Naruto and the others weren't put to sleep was because Sasuke was protecting them? So now that he is gone shouldn't they be in the matrix now?

The sleep thing only worked for a short interval, since they wasn't caught during that interval they're okay.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I noticed that Black Zetsu is controlling Kaguya so that mean is she or is she not fully revived?

Am I the only one miss Madara being a villain already? because he had us :banderas: in Manga/Anime.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Honestly, I feel like absolutely anything could happen at this point and it doesn't matter how. Which is the opposite of good writing. Each new chapter is like a non sequitur. You lose interest in how new developments occur because it has become meaningless, all these new ideas stuffed into each chapter like cramped writing trying to fit in the margin. It's not about what when it comes to fiction, it's about how. You could write a boring, poorly told story about Gods battling in multiple dimensions and you could write an exciting, well-told story about average human beings overcoming their personal demons. It's all in the execution, and Kishi is failing in that department lately.

I feel like early on, characters won their conflicts through their own merit and skill, it was clever and plausible (in the context of the fictional universe). Things made sense, powerups made sense and were expertly plotted out. Shikamaru's earliest fights are like the best example of what kind of manga this used to be, fights used to be fukking clever. That's gone now.

I don't have the energy to clarify this and elaborate further, I explained it as best as I could.

the chunin exams and the sasuke retrieval arc were the best arcs fight-wise EASILY, shyt aint even debatable :nowhew:

so many classic fights during the chunin exams to name:talkdatshyt: shyt was like the NCAA tournament, all leading up to that legendary Oro/Sarutobi fight :wow:

Sasuke retrieval arc was on some first round of the Western Conference type fukkery :damn: everybody goin to game 7 :jazface:
choji getting slim and that butterfly power boost :gladbron:

neji the GAWD being in trapped in that arrow stalemate :buttons: knowing that the only way to win was the take one for the team and kill ole boy while he had the chance

rock lee going drunken fist :ohlawd: gaara showing up, Kimimaro's death was convienient as hell tho kishi :lufdup:

then the PIFF that was the naruto/sasuke fight
0y3jInq.png

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Naruto has achieved immortality. Complete Substitution Jutsu complete. He split his consciousness or essence amongst all the clones. You can't kill him anymore. Or he can create a perfect clone of himself.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Still have no clue what the fukk Naruto pulled but that barrage tho :krs: