Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
This chapter was surprisingly good today..

Minus the whole "ayyyy let's Edo tensei Madara... Once again".. Smh

So, the sage is back once again smh, more power ups... He better at least give minato his arms back..

Obito saving the day now, who would've thought..

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
Or better yet resurrection :troll:

Honestly, I feel like absolutely anything could happen at this point and it doesn't matter how. Which is the opposite of good writing. Each new chapter is like a non sequitur. You lose interest in how new developments occur because it has become meaningless, all these new ideas stuffed into each chapter like cramped writing trying to fit in the margin. It's not about what when it comes to fiction, it's about how. You could write a boring, poorly told story about Gods battling in multiple dimensions and you could write an exciting, well-told story about average human beings overcoming their personal demons. It's all in the execution, and Kishi is failing in that department lately.

I feel like early on, characters won their conflicts through their own merit and skill, it was clever and plausible (in the context of the fictional universe). Things made sense, powerups made sense and were expertly plotted out. Shikamaru's earliest fights are like the best example of what kind of manga this used to be, fights used to be fukking clever. That's gone now.

I don't have the energy to clarify this and elaborate further, I explained it as best as I could.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Prediction: all the Hokages get a massive, fukk-off power up?

I hope not, but we all know it's going to happen. I never thought I would ever have to do this.... but I must put in the application for this manga.

vAojSGh.png

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I wonder what naruto meant by that he revived obito "but"

When you combine that with Obito's dialogue at the end, it's implicit.

Basically, Obito is still dying, he was too far gone for Naruto to actually save him. After all, Obito used all of his own life force to revive Madara, Naruto simply gave him a bit of his. You can't permanently survive off somebody else's life force.

In other words, Naruto simply gave Obito a little extra time, but he's ultimately still dying and he knows it. Basically Obito is on borrowed time.

Obito knows he's still dying so he wants to go out heroically and doing the right thing. That why he's saying "allow me to die" at the end.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obito possess dimension hopping powers with his MS so he might end up being the counter to Kaguya's Dimension Hopping and I believe that Obito will sacrifice himself to save everyone else.

I called it..... just as I said, Obito is the counter to Kaguya's Dimension hopping and can possibly bring Sasuke back

I was wondering how he was going to manage it, as he's the only one who can hop between dimensions. He simply uses it on her as she teleports to sync his Kamui up, and they will try a dimension. They might need to hop around a few dimensions to first get Sasuke, and then again to get him and Sakura back to Naruto. Obito will be using up a humongous amount of chakra to achieve this, so I'm pretty sure he knows that, despite Naruto's clone and Sakura's Byakugou, he's dead once he achieves this; hence he states that he should sacrifice himself this way.

Naruto and Sasuke will have to seal her quickly after that, otherwise Kaguya will just separate them all over again, though the Hokages might be able to help somehow if Hagoromo gives them the ability to do so, might heal Minato's arms since he knows how to seal.