Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
So Kaguya finally showed up. Alright chapter. Didn't like how Madara basically got taken out like a bytch and erased.

I noticed this was chapter 679. Do y'all think Kishi will end it at chapter 700?

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
There will be an alien race introduced or a legion of demons from another dimension or something to explain what she needs and army vegetable people to fight.

Durrbrowski

Durrbrowski
Daps
Lol @ u nikkas trying to interject logic into a jap kids manga. Watching your frustrated reactions is always entertaining. Speaking of entertainment, I'm really enjoying this and surprised that with all the logic you guys are trying to use you didn't ask these two questions:

The infinite tsukiyomi can't work at full strength all the time cause the moon is overshadowed by the sun at night and when the planet rotates away from it you ain't gonna see it. What happens after the planet rotates away? Do they stay hanging in the tree or do some break away?

What happened the first time she used it? Seems like her sons stopped her. How?

And yeah it's time for another power up.
Criticize people for using logic to make sense of a shytty manga arc, THEN do the same thing by applying earth science to a fictional world brehs

FOH :camby:

SpacedOutGeek

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis,TN
:mjlol::mjlol: Madara got the :camby:treatment by Kishi

:to: he the most swagged out villain on Naruto

That Kaguya chick looks like she give up that mouth :steviej:

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
This shyt is so convoluted and all over the place. They fighting Kaguya now...I guess..just end this shyt. This manga had so much potential and they royally fukked it up. Way to fukk up the only good thing about this arc by sonning Madara the way they did.
Let it finish, even if it flops

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once Madara absorbed that tree it was over he just didn't know. Guy shouldn't have whipped his ass so bad :pachaha:

But what the fukk she need a army for? She must've caught the beats out there in space.

You're right that part where we could see this coming a fair way off. Weeks or months ago, we were all speculating that Kaguya would be the final antagonist, and in order to power her up accordingly, she needed to nick Madara's power. Madara was, after all, instructed to consume the tree, so he did; he was already digging his grave at that point. The problem I have with this is ...I didn't like how Madara basically got betrayed by Black Zetsu that was weak, imo. I would rather Madara getting his ass kicked before Kaguya took over...like Madara vs Sasuke and Nartuo together like how they come up with strategy plan to defeat Madara.

If Sasuke and Naruto killed Madara and Madara failed Kagyun's wishes so somehow Black Zetsu took his corpse that's where Kaguya takes over and clean up Madara's mess. That would been much better, imo.

If Sasuke and Naruto couldn't beat Madara while Kaguya is much pretty much very stronger than Madara but we all know it will be lame how they will be ended/sealed Kaguya. I don't want to see weak ending, hopefully.
What is she building a white Zetsu army for?:dwillhuh:

and why exactly would anyone need an army if everyone on the planet is under that genjutsu? :what:
who the fukk would you be fighting against? :why:

I doubt she's making an army to fight anyone, merely thinking that a mindless horde of Zetsu aren't going to war against each other, i.e. her way of forcing peace is to remove everyone of their personalities. The 'Infinite Tsukyomi' is to sedate everyone while she destroys who they are

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're right that part where we could see this coming a fair way off. Weeks or months ago, we were all speculating that Kaguya would be the final antagonist, and in order to power her up accordingly, she needed to nick Madara's power. Madara was, after all, instructed to consume the tree, so he did; he was already digging his grave at that point. The problem I have with this is ...I didn't like how Madara basically got betrayed by Black Zetsu that was weak, imo. I would rather Madara getting his ass kicked before Kaguya took over...like Madara vs Sasuke and Nartuo together like how they come up with strategy plan to defeat Madara.

If Sasuke and Naruto killed Madara and Madara failed Kagyun's wishes so somehow Black Zetsu took his corpse that's where Kaguya takes over and clean up Madara's mess. That would been much better, imo.

If Sasuke and Naruto couldn't beat Madara while Kaguya is much pretty much very stronger than Madara but we all know it will be lame how they will be ended/sealed Kaguya. I don't want to see weak ending, hopefully.

True, but I think that was Zetsu's only chance because surely Madara wasn't thinking about any chance betrayal. We all saw how cocky Madara was, and rightfully so he was powerful; and Zetsu wasn't gonna square up because he would get his ass killed and they both knew that. If Naruto and Sasuke dealt Madara fatal blows Zetsu definitely wasn't getting close to Madara's body because he would of got handled with ease by either one of them. I truly believe that was his only and best possible moment for the turn if the final piece to the puzzle was black Zetsu (Kaguya's will) connecting to Madara's chakra.