Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I'm trying but its hard getting through those first few chapters.
I was in the same boat as you. I gave the manga numerous tries but dropped it. I was confused I hated the art everything, but I stuck with it now it's my favorite manga to read.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True, but I think that was Zetsu's only chance because surely Madara wasn't thinking about any chance betrayal. We all saw how cocky Madara was, and rightfully so he was powerful; and Zetsu wasn't gonna square up because he would get his ass killed and they both knew that. If Naruto and Sasuke dealt Madara fatal blows Zetsu definitely wasn't getting close to Madara's body because he would of got handled with ease by either one of them. I truly believe that was his only and best possible moment for the turn if the final piece to the puzzle was black Zetsu (Kaguya's will) connecting to Madara's chakra.

You're totally right, the more I think about it....I'm glad she's been introduced into the story, as now we might be able to get a much better idea of the full picture. I'm sure you guys remember Kakashi mentioning that the Sharingan originated from the Byakugan, and we've now got Kaguya here, and hopefully now Kishi will flesh out that link, so we can get the full story. It feels a bit jarring that KIshi just threw Kaguya into the story like this, and so late in. I guess we didn't want a repeat of what happened to Obito? No. Since, you said it's perfectly make sense so I guess Kaguya didn't need Madara to fail to take over, I guess she knew he was going to succeed, and waited until the right time to strike. She might have even needed Madara to open the eye before it could happen.... You brought good points....:ld:. I guess I let my emotions get the best of me because I really really like Madara and actually was rooting for him to win the war :to:. He was one of the best villain.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, Naruto has gone down the gutter. I recommend y'all pick up One Piece :mjpls: 700 chapters of GOATness and still going :ohlawd:

One Piece - Chapter 1 - Page #1 - Manga Stream

I did watch One Piece anime and It pretty f*cking good:leon:...I'm on 147 episode so far. Zoro is one of my favorite character :salute:. The story of Nami with her "mother" and "sister" had me :to:. I can't standing Usopp, dude is a f*cking annoying character to me.

Thanks @KingDanz for recommending One Piece :salute:.

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're totally right, the more I think about it....I'm glad she's been introduced into the story, as now we might be able to get a much better idea of the full picture. I'm sure you guys remember Kakashi mentioning that the Sharingan originated from the Byakugan, and we've now got Kaguya here, and hopefully now Kishi will flesh out that link, so we can get the full story. It feels a bit jarring that KIshi just threw Kaguya into the story like this, and so late in. I guess we didn't want a repeat of what happened to Obito? No. Since, you said it's perfectly make sense so I guess Kaguya didn't need Madara to fail to take over, I guess she knew he was going to succeed, and waited until the right time to strike. She might have even needed Madara to open the eye before it could happen.... You brought good points....:ld:. I guess I let my emotions get the best of me because I really really like Madara and actually was rooting for him to win the war :to:. He was one of the best villain.
I feel you, I wanted to see Sasuke and Naruto fight Madara a little bit more, but honestly I think it wouldn't have served much other a couple of new justus perhaps. It would have basically ran around in circle until Kishi decided to inject Kaguya. I rather be quick rather than drawn out and it getting stale. But yeah Madara is my fav villian in this manga only to be challenged by a sadistic Sasuke I don't that Sasuke gonna come out and play.

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
I did watch One Piece anime and It pretty f*cking good:leon:...I'm on 147 episode so far. Zoro is one of my favorite character :salute:. The story of Nami with her "mother" and "sister" had me :to:. I can't standing Usopp, dude is a f*cking annoying character to me.

Thanks @KingDanz for recommending One Piece :salute:.

My man :salute:

You watch the English or Japanese?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel you, I wanted to see Sasuke and Naruto fight Madara a little bit more, but honestly I think it wouldn't have served much other a couple of new justus perhaps. It would have basically ran around in circle until Kishi decided to inject Kaguya. I rather be quick rather than drawn out and it getting stale. But yeah Madara is my fav villian in this manga only to be challenged by a sadistic Sasuke I don't that Sasuke gonna come out and play.

Am I the only one have a funny feeling about Sakura might gets new power from Humaura who's power set is yet to be described, and could very well work as boost for her especially after Sasuke calling her useless? :patrice:

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@NightRock thats a good explanation and all. But you know this shyt just jumped the shark breh :snoop:
Eh, I still enjoy it. Out of the "3" One Piece jumped it when I started reading it. I enjoyed their war much more than this one. At this point I completely separated part 1 and 2. I just enjoy for what it is now just a few people OP as shyt just waiting for some crazy shyt to pop off. If I still anticpate a chapter waiting anxiously to see what happens next I'm still interested no matter what. I'm enjoying the ride.

But, if Kishi turns this into a sci-fi manga at the end... I dunno:pachaha:

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one have a funny feeling about Sakura might gets new power from Humaura who's power set is yet to be described, and could very well work as boost for her especially after Sasuke calling her useless? :patrice:
Jesus I hope not, that bytch is useless. If she does try something she'll freeze up just like when she tried to kill Sasuke and destroy Obito eye. I hope Kaguya kill her first :camby:.