Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Hamura :lupe:

Finally found out his name... You know this nikka gonna make some kind of appearance now.
I'm calling fusion or Hamura will give Naruto and Sas some power too so they can battle Kaguya on the same playing field.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Wtffffff is goin on now brehhs :wtf: shyt is just one ass pull at a time now..

Kaguya just wrecking nikkas in the first minute of her inception... I'd hit her with the pipe recklessly tho :patrice: she looks like she just needs some good dicc

I don't see them beating her without a plot no Jutsu

The show went from techniques and structured stories with now nikkas running around with god tier powers performing miracles like Oprah Christ smh...

Ps.. Y'all peep the mention of the GOAT character Itachi aka GAWD-tachi :mjpls:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Kishi be writin himself into corners when he asspulls these larger than life villains into battles, now he's gonna have to come up with even more outrageous shyt for them to pull out a win :snooze: atleast the Byakugan got some last minute burn,

madara was atleast a swaggy villain i could rock wit, even Oro was dope cuz he was invovled in damn near everything and always had the :steviej: face , but this bytch here already on some extra'd out weirdo shyt for no good reason it seems like :stopitslime::camby:

like cmon fam THAT'S how white zetsu's are created? :upsetfavre:
and why exactly would anyone need an army if everyone on the planet is under that genjutsu? :what:
who the fukk would you be fighting against? :why:

Last edited:

Goombreh

Superstar
Daps
On the real tho its looking like they gonna need another power up, unless Kishi goes the Aizen route and have her sealed up.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
On the real tho its looking like they gonna need another power up, unless Kishi goes the Aizen route and have her sealed up.
lowkey i hop sakura's bum ass rushes in on some kamikaze shyt and saves the day, kills multiple birds with one stone, bytch ass uzi and sauce dont get any shine for killin the final villain and her dusty ass is gone for good :camby:

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
Yall acting like this wouldn't be the natural progression of the manga anyway :camby:

Yall acting like crazy powers wouldn't be involved when the manga started heading in the direction of powerful people collecting all of the tailed beasts. Wtf you think would happen? :camby:

What were you expecting? cats like madara, obito and the jubi all get taken out with shurikens, shadow clones and fukken fisticuffs? Fukk outta here :camby:

You guys are delusional :snoop:

Durrbrowski

Durrbrowski
Daps
Yall acting like this wouldn't be the natural progression of the manga anyway :camby:

Yall acting like crazy powers wouldn't be involved when the manga started heading in the direction of powerful people collecting all of the tailed beasts. Wtf you think would happen? :camby:

What were you expecting? cats like madara, obito and the jubi all get taken out with shurikens, shadow clones and fukken fisticuffs? Fukk outta here :camby:

You guys are delusional :snoop:
nikka that's what made this shyt stand out. Now it's no different than every other manga. The way Shikamaru used to have strategies had me like :wow:

And you were able to suspend disbelief bc it made sense the rules of the ninja world.

The tailed beasts were powerful but they could be fooled, contained and defeated.

This moon bytch shyt is too much. :camby:

And just when Madara was making shyt interesting again. Bum ass Kishi