Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus I hope not, that bytch is useless. If she does try something she'll freeze up just like when she tried to kill Sasuke and destroy Obito eye. I hope Kaguya kill her first :camby:.

:pachaha: I f*cking agree with you. If Kaguya kill Sakura

You know Sasuke would be like :yeshrug:

and Naruto would be like :merchant: then turn into :fire: :demonic: just like when Hinata dies in front of him.

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Japanese hands down :childplease:. Can't standing English Dubbed....:camby:
I can't stand dubbed either. I don't watch the anime, but I catch it on toonami from time to time. I'm sitting there like really that Usopp that's Krillin. :rudy:

Only anime dubbed I watched was DBZ because I didn't know any better, but once realized this this the first thing I looked up that song gave me chills:banderas:.

Edit: Is it me when Madara was getting taken over did it remind you of Cell blowing himself up.
:pachaha: I f*cking agree with you. If Kaguya kill Sakura

You know Sasuke would be like :yeshrug:

and Naruto would be like :merchant: then turn into :fire: :demonic: just like when Hinata dies in front of him.

Yeah I want to see him get pissed again. My jaw dropped when he went six tails. That Pain arc was piff too bad it was animated poorly. That was that time to use some movie type animators.

Last edited:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...Yall need to read Kingdom
kingdom-4557081.jpg

Kingdom_volume_1.jpg

swear this is the most slept on manga :banderas:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't stand dubbed either. I don't watch the anime, but I catch it on toonami from time to time. I'm sitting there like really that Usopp that's Krillin. :rudy:

Only anime dubbed I watched was DBZ because I didn't know any better, but once realized this this the first thing I looked up that song gave me chills:banderas:.

Yeah I want to see him get pissed again. My jaw dropped when he went six tails. That Pain arc was piff too bad it was animated poorly. That was that time to use some movie type animators.

:wtf: What do you mean?...

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't like the way the fight was animated I thought it could have been better. I would've like to see that fight animated like they did Naruto movies.

I don't see nothing wrong with it but I can understand why you said that.

@KingDanz @He Who Posts Well @Inferno @NightRock

Have anyone seen Hunter x Hunter? Is that a good anime show?...what the hell is this show about?

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see nothing wrong with it but I can understand why you said that.

@KingDanz @He Who Posts Well @Inferno @NightRock

Have anyone seen Hunter x Hunter? Is that a good anime show?...what the hell is this show about?
I haven't, I don't really watch anime before I read the manga (except Kuroko no Basket and Magi).

I tried, but I feel that same I used to feel about One Piece. I give a true shot some where down the road.

Once my some of my favorite mangas end I pick up some new ones this being one of them.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh:. Do they have an anime show for that? or just manga :to:?
Forget the anime, they animated the first few episodes badly, if you could stomach the first few episodes which is cgi, then you'll enjoy the anime. Nothing compared to the manga though.

kingdom-3975813.jpg

:banderas:

Ancient China was crazy breh...

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Forget the anime, they animated the first few episodes badly, if you could stomach the first few episodes which is cgi, then you'll enjoy the anime. Nothing compared to the manga though.

kingdom-3975813.jpg

:banderas:

Ancient China was crazy breh...

All right, cool. Give me the link of Kingdom manga.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go watch it now. Made by the same man who made Yu Yu Hakusho. The current arc now is epic.

I heard about Yu Yu Haksusho but didn't know it was made by the same person. Where can I watch Yu Yu Haksusho?

Which is better Hunter x Hunteror Yu Yu Haksusho.