Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I kind of want to see what Naruto/Sasuke/Kakashi/Sakura's dreams would be like. Maybe Madara and Obito too. My guesses -

Naruto - Naruto is Hokage, Sasuke is back in the village and is one of his fanboys, and Sakura is his girl. He's not a Jinchuriki, but Kurama is his homie and just chills in Konoha. Jiraiya is still alive too, as are Minato and Kushina.

Sasuke - Itachi and the rest his clan are all alive, also he's much stronger than Naruto

Kakashi - Minato, Obito, and Rin are all still alive, his dad is also alive and never committed suicide, his mom is still alive too. Obito never got crushed or turned evil.

Sakura - Sasuke goes back to the village and then confesses his love for her :rudy:

Obito - Well, we can pretty much guess that his dream would revolve around Rin...

Madara - Him and Hashirama are still best friends, all of his brothers are still alive and their clans don't fight anymore

I actually like to see what Orochimaru dream would be like?....Your thought on Orochimaru?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's even more sad. This is a dope chapter.

What if Oro changed forms into a snake and is underground with his crew in this stomach?

Like I always said in my earlier post last week. [QUTOE]:patrice:Something is telling me that Orochimaru finally got his wish like :blessed: since he always wanted Sharringun eyes so now the rinnegan are in his eyes.[/QUTOE]

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hinata's little sister telling a dead man to shhh :to:

Speaking of Hanabi...was that the first time she's ever been shown in part 2? :ohhh:

I remember back in part 1 she was supposed to be more talented than Hinata, almost seemed like she was going to be an important figure for the Hyuugas....

WELP SO MUCH FOR THAT!:russ:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I always said in my earlier post last week. [QUTOE]:patrice:Something is telling me that Orochimaru finally got his wish like :blessed: since he always wanted Sharringun eyes so now the rinnegan are in his eyes.[/QUTOE]
Nah, that's too easy for Oro. He's rather take them than be "gifted" them.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My thoughts after rereading the chapter a couple times -

-Sasuke is an ass. Don't really care about him disrespecting Sakura but Kakashi deserves better.I hope that punk gets stabbed again. :pacspit:

-Seeing the dream worlds was interesting. I'd be curious to see Orochimaru's dreamworld. I think Onoki's would be funny too (he'd probably be like seven feet tall :pachaha: )

-Black Zetsu is a jackass. First he trolls Obito when he was about to revive everybody, then he trolls Minato when he tried to give Naruto half of Kurama, and how he trolls Madara. Somebody needs to kill this guy ASAP.

-Not sure how I feel about Kaguya yet. Considering we'd never even heard of her until a couple months ago, it kind of seems like Kaguya is just a way to drag out the war. But we'll see...hopefully she at least has interesting powers and a decent backstory.

SpacedOutGeek

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis,TN
Chapters out. fukkING :dead: at the Sasuke/Sakura/Kakashi exchange

Sakura: Whats going on Sasuke kun?

Sasuke: :dahell: The fukk you care for? You aint gonna do shyt.

Sakura: :to:

Kakashi: :whoa: Hey she can help

Sasuke: :childplease: You the same as her. Shut the fukk up.

Kakashi::shaq2:
:russ::russ::russ: that shyt had me dying

Sasuke #HOH :mjlol::lolbron:

man Kaguya just:troll: us all brehs and Madara :russ:

Dyse

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking of Hanabi...was that the first time she's ever been shown in part 2? :ohhh:

I remember back in part 1 she was sup
In case you guys missed it, Kishi released a pt 2 sketch of her in the latest Rock Lee comic. Damn shame they didn't utilizer her at all in Shippuden.
004.png

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Gaaras flashback was :wow: but it made me think about his initial flashback when he first fought Naruto. Dude had it the worse. shyt makes me go :to: everytime