Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Lmao @ Tentens dream. Her needing not to put Rock Lee and Gai in check like she always does in the spinoff .

Seeing Neji, Asuma, and pervy sage.:to:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of Hanabi...was that the first time she's ever been shown in part 2? :ohhh:

I remember back in part 1 she was supposed to be more talented than Hinata, almost seemed like she was going to be an important figure for the Hyuugas....

WELP SO MUCH FOR THAT!:russ:

Trying to flesh our stories for three Hyugas (Neji, Hinata, and Hanabi) was probably too much for Kishi so he threw Hanabi in the bushes and just focused on Neji and Hinata. Now that Neji's gone and Hanabi has an actual design maybe we get to see more of her??

.....:heh: nah, just remembered this shyt is damn near over.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
i was highly let down by this chapter since i wanted them to come up with somethin to actually stop madara then release kaguya.... bleck zetsu??? ima stay til the end but this chapter made the story go :camby: to me... no epic madara defeat is wack as fukk....
Am I the only one who wanted madara getting his ass handed before kaguya tooked over? :shaq2:
no, youre not... i was waitin for it...

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was highly let down by this chapter since i wanted them to come up with somethin to actually stop madara then release kaguya.... bleck zetsu??? ima stay til the end but this chapter made the story go :camby: to me... no epic madara defeat is wack as fukk....

no, youre not... i was waitin for it...
Exactly. That betta be a clone or something. :why::usure:At Madara causing all of this carnage just get quasi-chidoried by the black zetsu