Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Next 5-10 chapters are gonna be nikkas in that genjutsu, most likely going with the flow at first then realizing that since it's not real they dont want to be in there anymore, they will break out, Madara gon be like :merchant: how'd you break out? then he gets murked

:beli: if im right then kishi gonna have to catch this fade on sight whether he wants to or not
kishi dodged a bullet this time, literally :birdman:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
JESUS !!!!!!!!

WOW.... JUST WOW :wow:

that TWIST.... SO BUTTERFLY MADARA aint the ONE... This is like Batman Begins where i found out the old ass Ra's wasnt really the one... MIND BLOWN

Sasuke and his HARD ON HOES campaign :blessed:

Kakashi backing down like a hoe :pacspit: smh thats not the Kakashi i grew up on...

Black Zetsu popping out of nowhere... IM BAFFLED loool...

I'm just mad this fakkit kishi threw MADARA to the bushes before Team 7 got to wash his ass...

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf: so many betrayals....... Kishi is just trolling us.

:russ: at Sasuke HOH on Sakura, "You can't do sh!t Sakura" and told Kakashi to shut up. He is right because we have seen from the really powerful ninja's in the past sometimes all you can do is get in their way. Look at what b!tch Sakura did when she tried to fight Madara and almost got her killed but Naruto :cape: saved her ass.....that also could cost Naruto's life too.

:beli: I really wanted Madara was the one final villain but not Kaguya

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
When Zetsu betrayed Madara I was like :stopitslime: this chapter seems like a spoiler some fan released 2 days before the chapter actually hit with how bad that twist was. Is M. Night Shymalan ghostwriting this trash :snoop:

Naruto been trash for a looooooonnnnnng time now but I've just brushed it aside :manny:

But this war arc has put a magnifying glass over the dookie Kishi been portraying in part 2 :flabbynsick:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Sas vs Naruto will def go down. Sas hasn't learned shyt. BUT still :russ: he was so disrespectful.

:to: some of those dreams though.

Can't wait for next week!!

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sas vs Naruto will def go down. Sas hasn't learned shyt. BUT still :russ: he was so disrespectful.

:to: some of those dreams though.

Can't wait for next week!!

I kind of want to see what Naruto/Sasuke/Kakashi/Sakura's dreams would be like. Maybe Madara and Obito too. My guesses -

Naruto - Naruto is Hokage, Sasuke is back in the village and is one of his fanboys, and Sakura is his girl. He's not a Jinchuriki, but Kurama is his homie and just chills in Konoha. Jiraiya is still alive too, as are Minato and Kushina.

Sasuke - Itachi and the rest his clan are all alive, also he's much stronger than Naruto

Kakashi - Minato, Obito, and Rin are all still alive, his dad is also alive and never committed suicide, his mom is still alive too. Obito never got crushed or turned evil.

Sakura - Sasuke goes back to the village and then confesses his love for her :rudy:

Obito - Well, we can pretty much guess that his dream would revolve around Rin...

Madara - Him and Hashirama are still best friends, all of his brothers are still alive and their clans don't fight anymore

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone explain what going on is Hinata's dream? Who's the girl telling Neji to "shhh"? Mom Dukes?

Those dreams are hella saddening. They could have done Shino better.

Ino liked Sai like that? Gaara too real. Wanted a happy childhood. That TNJ from Naruto is too good.

So sad for Tsunade. She even wanted Oro silly self back in the fool.

Lee and TenTen are fools LOL.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone explain what going on is Hinata's dream? Who's the girl telling Neji to "shhh"? Mom Dukes?

Those dreams are hella saddening. They could have done Shino better.

Ino liked Sai like that? Gaara too real. Wanted a happy childhood. That TNJ from Naruto is too good.

So sad for Tsunade. She even wanted Oro silly self back in the fool.

Lee and TenTen are fools LOL.

Hinata's little sister telling a dead man to shhh :to: