Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:wow:Dat sasuke, he seems to be able to counter IT with his susanoo and eyes, hopefully we'll get to see him shape the perfect susanoo down to a knight armor to fight madara and the clones. Naruto got dat god damn firepower jesus christ 6 bijudama rasenshurikens:whoo:. At least we're rounding up the fodders:heh:, edo hokages are also unaffected, and the sages tools will come into play....dat Kaguya tho:merchant:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
shyt just got real :whoo:

So now they show what all these Fucc nikkas been doing... Basically NOTHING lol... Least our nikka Bee still alive...

So only people who can stop Madaizen now is Team 7 (Uzi & Sauce only lol) , the reincarnated Hokages (they're not affected by the jutsu) and finally :snoop: Ten Ten (fuccin sage tools she has :rudy:

But honestly this is on some bulshyt, if were been real no way can any of them stop Butterfly Madaizen at this point...

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Damn they are going to have to wait for the moment to murk this nikka Madara. He GOT everyone! And finally we see what happened to Bee and Captain Yamamoto. It's about time...

So...no one is going to talk about those Rasengans Naruto had on deck.....:sas1:

:sas2: fukk a Sananoo Gundam....lol

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Damn Minato is a scrub a** Shinobi :flabbynsick:

This man has gotten whopped so bad he's laid out sleeping as
a edo tensei :laff::laff:

He's just crippled, bathing in the sun right there....all he needed was some grapes and shades to complete the scene :bryan:

Even got his sacred Hokage attire worn out right there, no doubt in my mind if Obito was 2 years older he would have put the beats on this sad ninja :pacspit:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
so how many chapters removed is the shyt that yall talking about from the end of shippudden? im watching all the episodes (skipping fillers) and plan on reading the manga to catch up

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kaguya...:demonic:

I noticed Madara's headpiece fell on TenTen's scroll so maybe a bit of foreshadowing.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
So only people who can stop Madaizen now is Team 7 (Uzi & Sauce only lol) , the reincarnated Hokages (they're not affected by the jutsu) and finally :snoop: Ten Ten (fuccin sage tools she has :rudy:...
:laff: lol @ all these overpowered DBZ dudes needin ten ten to come through & bail em out...