Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Tired of this trash a** character development with Sakura :why:

We in the battle for the fu**in world and this girl running up on God hoping Sasuke of all people will save her :childplease:

This team 7 reunited s*** was cute last chapter but now :rudy:

S*** was highly unnecessary by Kishi and get white fang outta there before he hurt himself :noah:

B**** should have got onto the sand magic carpet with Gaara and :camby:

I've never been a Sasuke guy like that but he gets triller as time goes on :whew:

That Perfect Susanoo>>>>>Any Naruto Upgrade :ohlawd:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
How has the anime been? I stopped watching until they do the majority of the war arc.
It was technically filler but not really and its been amazing. Showed Itachi joining the Anbu at 11 and coming up under Kakashi, Danzo and the fukkery he was up to back then , Shuisui Uchiha and even showed Obito's back story when he joined Madara and became Tobi. Showed Kakashi on missions killing people like it aint shyt and pretty much all the dirty stuff that Konaha was doing. Its really good. This week they go back to the war and are out of filler.

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was technically filler but not really and its been amazing. Showed Itachi joining the Anbu at 11 and coming up under Kakashi, Danzo and the fukkery he was up to back then , Shuisui Uchiha and even showed Obito's back story when he joined Madara and became Tobi. Showed Kakashi on missions killing people like it aint shyt and pretty much all the dirty stuff that Konaha was doing. Its really good. This week they go back to the war and are out of filler.
:leon: I think I hold out for another month or two.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sakura is a just dumb b!tch. She just had no idea of what she was up against, and unlike Naruto and Sasuke, she couldn't sense or see the 4 Limbo Madara's, so there was no way she was gonna pull that off. I'm not very impressed with her, normally she's more careful than to just rush in like that :what:

However, you can see that even Kakashi, Gaara and Lee can't do anything against him, only Naruto and Sasuke can do anything about him right now. Of course, the big question is: how will the duo fare in the Infinite Tsukyomi?

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
What # episode does the start at?

Sakura is just ten ten with pink hair.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What # episode does the start at?

Sakura is just ten ten with pink hair.
345-361
345 starts with Madara rescuing Obito

346 is quite possibly the bloodiest episode of Shippuuden I've ever seen.
tumblr_mzhsn38y1w1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

tumblr_mzhs7fze381r3rdh2o1_500.gif

tumblr_mzht3rTmzR1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

tumblr_mzht3rTmzR1r3rdh2o2_500.gif

Last edited: