Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
dude said he's fighing blind
but he know where they are

Show me where Naruto says he can "see" the limbos..
What part of the last few chapters you didn't understand? Naruto can sense the limbos, Sasuke can visual see them.

It's like how Madara was able to fight everyone with no eyes ... he was able to sense everyone.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Show me where Naruto says he can "see" the limbos..
What part of the last few chapters you didn't understand? Naruto can sense the limbos, Sasuke can visual see them.

It's like how Madara was able to fight everyone with no eyes ... he was able to sense everyone.
im not talking literally see them like sauske
but he knows exactly where they are
he can see them like how animals use sonar to see

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
A change of heart seeing how bad he is and how good naruto is :camby:
:scusthov:

But sadly I honestly can't think of how they're going to beat him at this point without it looking stupid as hell. He's at Aizen status right now. I think they'll have to just catch that L and then recuperate and learn/create new jutsu to beat him. For years we've been hearing all about the Uchiha clan, but we're only recently learning about Naruto's roots even though he's the main character :wtf:

So maybe Madara will get his way, and Naruto and his crew will have to go underground and learn techniques with seals and shyt cause right now dude has kinda been fighting like a Dragon ball character.

Dyse

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
eSX5q.gif