Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well this chapter is pretty horrifying... It definitely looks like Kaguya is evil, as she leers on that panel...

Sasuke can defend against it due to Susano'o, and the Edo's are un-effected by it, Naruto also reacted to Hinata being captured by the divine tree, and Kishi left a clue that Madara might be defeated by the use of the SoSP tools :beli:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Damn they are going to have to wait for the moment to murk this nikka Madara. He GOT everyone! And finally we see what happened to Bee and Captain Yamamoto. It's about time...

So...no one is going to talk about those Rasengans Naruto had on deck.....:sas1:

:sas2: fukk a Sananoo Gundam....lol
But lord sasuke solos naruto tho, his charizard susanoo is too fast and strong, plus he has his eye techniques

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
But lord sasuke solos naruto tho, his charizard susanoo is too fast and strong, plus he has his eye techniques

Naruto chopped down the Juubi tree without powering up. Remember those meteors Edo Tensai Madara dropped on the alliance? Naruto just destroyed 6 of them without breaking a sweat. Sasuke may be piloting a gundam but Uzi still got this. :myman:

Daps
Reppin
Cali
Orochimaru did bite Yamato a few chapters back though. You can't tell me Orochimaru wasn't prepared for that spell to go off, he has to have something up his sleeve....i hope :sadcam:
Chapter was dope though, wonder why those black orbs were still on Minato's cloak instead of disappearing or destroying it... :patrice:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: Something is telling me that Orochimaru finally got his wish like :blessed: since he always wanted Sharringun eyes so now the rinnegan are in his eyes.