Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
:childplease: Aizen was so strong he had to lose on a technicality that didn't even make sense :russ: Kubo had to pull that shyt out of his ass because he knew he had made Aizen too strong.
Its fine the way he lost, losing in a stand up fight would have been total and complete trash.

HOLD UP STOP WAIT ONE GODDAMN MINUTE.
6iyx79.jpg

Slow that shyt down. I like Madara and all but lets not start talking nonsense. Aint no way he sonning people as bad as Aizen verbally or through fights. Aizen would tell you you lost before the fight even started and then proceed to explain to you why you aint shyt, your mamma aint shyt, your dna aint shyt and claim responsibility for killing you years ago.

'Even if you approach me recklessly or carefully, or even if you don't approach me at all, the end result will be the same. I'm not talking about the things to come. Your end is inescapable. It's an event of the past. What do you have to fear? All of you already died on that night a hundred years ago.'-Aizen

Why are you putting so much distance between us? If you want to make sure it hits me, then you should get close and fire. Or is it that you're afraid of letting even a part of me out of your field of vision by getting close? If that's the case, then it's a foolish thought. Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart.-Aizen

"You thought you could destroy me by striking with power? How naïve. ...no perhaps we differ in our basic understandings of the word "power". I shall enlighten you. This is what is known as "power".-Aizen

"No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods.
But the unbearable vacancy of the throne in the sky is over. From now on...I will be sitting on it."-Aizen

Bow down to Lord Aizen (pre Butterfly)
840244821.gif

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
JESUS DAMNIT KISHI... Butterfly Aizen is back again :rudy:

How the hell they gonna win now lol..

Why didn't Sakura die :sadcam:

Yung Uzi with the power of Gawds and still using this fugazi rasengans Loool...

Sasukes susanoo :lawd: GAAHHDAMN ..

Bet Madaizen loses on a technicality now...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:childplease: Aizen was so strong he had to lose on a technicality that didn't even make sense :russ: Kubo had to pull that shyt out of his ass because he knew he had made Aizen too strong.
Yeah Aizen's defeat was some bullshyt. Dude invented some bs final technique that he later undid with bs writing.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Sasuke's genjutsu defense feats are the best i seen in the manga :yeshrug:

Yeah, and now that he basically has the same eye that Madmandara just opened up, he'll see through this pretty quickly. Naruto will probably notice too through intuition.

:dead: at Sakura expecting Sauce to give a fukk