Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
What the hell is Sakura supposed to do in this fight? Naruto has even surpassed her at doing her job :heh:

The looks everyone gave Sasuke when Kakashi questioned him :lupe:

She better off showing her tities or something, get Madara distracted. Oh, I forget. She ain't hinata :mjpls: most useless betch in a manga ever.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Man, i'm trying my best not to laugh in the library after reading some of these replys:mjlol:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obito saved Sakura...... now he's pretty much a sitting duck

Man... Naruto is just becoming more and more awesome!. So Naruto is the world savior and now he can heal the blind....Yup that's not hinting at anything at all. I was amusing he also healed Gai too.. I also love how it flashes back to when Team 7 all met, and Kakashi is reviewing how they all are now. This chapter just explains so much... Though I'm not too sure how useful Sakura will be in this monumental fight that is coming....so obviously, will be Team 7 + Kakashi vs Madara only once he gets his original rinnegan back since Obito told Sakura about the Madara's original rinnegan and it wouldn't be easy against Madara. It was interesting to hear Madara planned it all, . Madara was straight up :demonic: when he told the everything truth to Obito.

They've really showed alot of what Naruto can do but still leaving Sasuke in the dark, I really believe they're setting something up for Sasuke since when Kakashi mentioned "really wanting to become hokage?" to Sasuke, Naruto's eyes shifted very fast.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Madara is Aizen now :dead:

But Madara>>>>>Aizen. When come to fight Aizen just pretty much :upsetfavre: and :what: that's it? with his all GOAT talking shyt?..... Madara was the gawd when come to fight that had you :whoo:, :ooh: :krs::ohlawd::damn::mindblown: then later he's talking shyt that have you :mindblown:. Dude was straight up :demonic:.

Aizen was a good villain but his fight just disappointing us. To me, Aizen just overrated villain, imo.

Frieza>>>Aizen

Cell>>>>Aizen

Kid Buu>>>Aizen

Orochimaru>>>>>Aizen

Pain>>>>Aizen

Madara just :wow:

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
Madara is Aizen now :dead:
dude got dual hogyoku's as eyes :dead:
But Madara>>>>>Aizen. When come to fight Aizen just pretty much :upsetfavre: and :what: that's it? with his all GOAT talking shyt?..... Madara was the gawd when come to fight that had you :whoo:, :ooh: :krs::ohlawd::damn::mindblown: then later he's talking shyt that have you :mindblown:. Dude was straight up :demonic:.

Aizen was a good villain but his fight just disappointing us. To me, Aizen just overrated villain, imo.

Frieza>>>Aizen

Cell>>>>Aizen

Kid Buu>>>Aizen

Orochimaru>>>>>Aizen

Pain>>>>Aizen

Madara just :wow:
nikka no. No just fukking no. If kubo didn't fukk up the end of the Aizen arc turning him into a giant butterfly, he would have been the GOAT villain. Aizen sonnet every character in the manga up until the very last fight. :wow: The amount of heresy putting that midget tranny freiza ahead of Aizen-sama. :what:

Gin thought he did what no man could accomplish

The OG of OG's getting sonned mercilessly

Aizen giving nikkas that false hope

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
nikkas in Naruto be like...

wo0HEwu.jpg