Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
But Madara>>>>>Aizen. When come to fight Aizen just pretty much :upsetfavre: and :what: that's it? with his all GOAT talking shyt?..... Madara was the gawd when come to fight that had you :whoo:, :ooh: :krs::ohlawd::damn::mindblown: then later he's talking shyt that have you :mindblown:. Dude was straight up :demonic:.

Aizen was a good villain but his fight just disappointing us. To me, Aizen just overrated villain, imo.

Frieza>>>Aizen

Cell>>>>Aizen

Kid Buu>>>Aizen

Orochimaru>>>>>Aizen

Pain>>>>Aizen

Madara just :wow:
:childplease: Aizen was so strong he had to lose on a technicality that didn't even make sense :russ: Kubo had to pull that shyt out of his ass because he knew he had made Aizen too strong.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
But Madara>>>>>Aizen. When come to fight Aizen just pretty much :upsetfavre: and :what: that's it? with his all GOAT talking shyt?..... Madara was the gawd when come to fight that had you :whoo:, :ooh: :krs::ohlawd::damn::mindblown: then later he's talking shyt that have you :mindblown:. Dude was straight up :demonic:.

Aizen was a good villain but his fight just disappointing us. To me, Aizen just overrated villain, imo.

Frieza>>>Aizen

Cell>>>>Aizen

Kid Buu>>>Aizen

Orochimaru>>>>>Aizen

Pain>>>>Aizen

Madara just :wow:
HOLD UP STOP WAIT ONE GODDAMN MINUTE.
6iyx79.jpg

Slow that shyt down. I like Madara and all but lets not start talking nonsense. Aint no way he sonning people as bad as Aizen verbally or through fights. Aizen would tell you you lost before the fight even started and then proceed to explain to you why you aint shyt, your mamma aint shyt, your dna aint shyt and claim responsibility for killing you years ago.

'Even if you approach me recklessly or carefully, or even if you don't approach me at all, the end result will be the same. I'm not talking about the things to come. Your end is inescapable. It's an event of the past. What do you have to fear? All of you already died on that night a hundred years ago.'-Aizen

Why are you putting so much distance between us? If you want to make sure it hits me, then you should get close and fire. Or is it that you're afraid of letting even a part of me out of your field of vision by getting close? If that's the case, then it's a foolish thought. Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart.-Aizen

"You thought you could destroy me by striking with power? How naïve. ...no perhaps we differ in our basic understandings of the word "power". I shall enlighten you. This is what is known as "power".-Aizen

"No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods.
But the unbearable vacancy of the throne in the sky is over. From now on...I will be sitting on it."-Aizen

Bow down to Lord Aizen (pre Butterfly)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:wow:

Madara the god. Just wow. :wow:

Sakura :mjlol: :mjlol: :laugh:
Please just chop her head off so Naruto can grow it back. :mjlol:

Kakashi looking :merchant: without his sharingan. Did he even move this chapter? Talkenbout teamwork. The nikka was just in awe of Naruto and Sasuke's power. :mjlol:

Bijuudama Rasenshurikan :wow:
Flying Susanoo :wow:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Next 5-10 chapters are gonna be nikkas in that genjutsu, most likely going with the flow at first then realizing that since it's not real they dont want to be in there anymore, they will break out, Madara gon be like :merchant: how'd you break out? then he gets murked

:beli: if im right then kishi gonna have to catch this fade on sight whether he wants to or not

SpacedOutGeek

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis,TN
Sasuke with the #HOH movement :russ:
Brehs how the fukk are they going to beat Madara :damn::damn:

I hope Sasuke and Naruto not at the pinnacle of the their powers :dwillhuh:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:merchant: Holy sh!t at this chapter

:mindblown: :damn: :ooh: :wow: :lawd: at Madara. Madara the gawd, got both Rinnegans and implement the Infinite Tsukkoyomi and staying :demonic:.

::snoop: at Sakura talks about she won't step back anymore and thinking she's on Tsunade level but she's not and dumber, at least Tsunade isn't dumb like her. Yet, she still have a feeling about Sasuke during the battle and realized Sasuke doesn't care about her ? :what: B!TCH don't you remember that n!gga actually meant tried to kill you?

Sasuke staying HOH

Naruto staying :cape: dumb ass b!tch Sakura. At least Hinata knows when to step back and let's the real men do the work