Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Looks like just a normal eye though. Dude probably ain't half what he was now that the cheat code is gone.

There's way too many power ups at the end of this series. How they keep getting multiple ones in the same fight?
unless kishi comes up with a way he develops the sharingan because of some contrived reason of him having it all those years :troll:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO @ Uzi giving out free eyes like hes the Oprah of shinobi..

''body for you, eye for you... HELL ALL MY CHAKRA FOR EVERYONE... ayyyyyyy''

this chapter hell dope though... MADARA really behind EVERYTHING happening now...loooooooooooool. the fukk kinda mastermind shyt is this that he pulled... nahhh this is something else looool...

NO MORE Raikiri and any of those ''1000 moves copycat ninja'' shyt from Kakashi anymore :to: maaan unless obito comes out and gives him both of his sharingan before shyt gets real :patrice:

TEAM 7 BYKE like cooked crack on a hot stove, boiii we finna get it cracking like 2 crackheads on a hot summer day fighting over the last sniff of that angel :blessed:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Keep sleeping on Kakashi just because he lost his sharingan :mjpls: His full chakra levels have returned and he's gonna unleash some sort of super ninja dog art I'm tryna tell yall. Wouldn't even be surprised if he got a canine sage mode :noah:

He was a prodigy before the hax :childplease:

Of all things retconned lately in this entertaining clusterfu** called Naruto you think just losing his sharingan gonna make him get served up in front of his pupils reunited :heh: The same Kishi who gave Guy the powers of god to give him shine and you think they gonna let one of the fan favorites go out like this :mjlol:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Keep sleeping on Kakashi just because he lost his sharingan :mjpls: His full chakra levels have returned and he's gonna unleash some sort of super ninja dog art I'm tryna tell yall. Wouldn't even be surprised if he got a canine sage mode :noah:

He was a prodigy before the hax :childplease:

Of all things retconned lately in this entertaining clusterfu** called Naruto you think just losing his sharingan gonna make him get served up in front of his pupils reunited :heh: The same Kishi who gave Guy the powers of god to give him shine and you think they gonna let one of the fan favorites go out like this :mjlol:

Yeah, Kakashi won't have to worry about running out of chakra after five mins any more and dude is a strategic beast. That Sharingan was a gift and a curse.

I actually like that they've brought this ish back to the first assignment, pretty dope connection.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Seeing Team 7 together agains. :ahh: the nostalgia. The sure presence of them together was :blessed:

Liked the memory lane trip. Kakashi is JAPANs number 1 draft pick no way Kishi do him dirty. I expect he got something up his sleeve.

Madara has been a great villian ever since he was edo tensie.

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
This nikka Naruto has become Jesus :wow:

I'd prefer if Kakashi had a sharingan tho

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ok, Madara is a fukking a$$hole. I really want somebody to kill him now.

Naruto on his Jesus shyt :heh:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Naruto gave Kakashi his new eye, he said something along the lines of "I used some of Kakashi to make another eye...". If that's the case, he shouldn't be able to give the fourth his limbs since he's dead? I mean, what will he use to regenerate his limbs? He doesn't have "life" as he's back due to the Edo Tensei jutsu no?