Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
UZUMAKI CHRIST OUT HERE DOING ANYTHING. HE WILL LEAD THE BLIND TO SALVATION. :blessed:

MIGHT GUY PROLLY GONNA MAKE A FULL RECOVERY. :blessed:

Madara need to go tho this shyt getting to be too drawn out :camby: smh @ him suddenly planning everything ever to happen in this entire shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most guessed that Madara was behind Rin's death a long time ago, but I guess it is good that it was finally confirmed.

So, the next issue will be Team 7 trying to snatch the Rinnegan before Madara can implant it? Should be good...

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I hope they actually have some teamwork next chapter instead of Kakashi and sakura being on the fringes while sasuke and naruto do all the work

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Madara need to go tho this shyt getting to be too drawn out :camby: smh @ him suddenly planning everything ever to happen in this entire shyt.
exactly :camby: kishi actin like kubo right about now, how the hell was Madara supposed to know what kind of power Obito's sharingan would have? he just knew huh? :smh:

also good job of explaining how Naruto did that for kakashi kishi :camby: very well thought out

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope they actually have some teamwork next chapter instead of Kakashi and sakura being on the fringes while sasuke and naruto do all the work

Considering the shyt Naruto and Sasuke pulled last chapter, Kakashi and Sakura shouldn't be on their level in any respect, but I learned to suspend disbelief and embrace the fukkery a long time ago.:blessed:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Kakashi is just fish bait now. Loses an eye and Naruto just gives it right back....damn...lol
Looks like just a normal eye though. Dude probably ain't half what he was now that the cheat code is gone.

There's way too many power ups at the end of this series. How they keep getting multiple ones in the same fight?