Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Chapter was way too Turnt!:banderas:

Naruto out here throwing Saturn at nikkas:banderas:

Garra was like,"Brah:lawd: we cool right?:lupe:. Naruto like :rudy: yea sure mere mortal." Naruto just threw a whole planet at someone and you gone ask him if yall could be friends?!:mindblown: THATS YOUR FIRST QUESTION?!:mindblown: Mine woulda been, "nikka was that Saturn:wtf:." I see you Young Gawd Uzi:salute:2nd Hokage all in :scusthov: mode. Damn homie you were legendary now the sauce asking him "Can you move grandpa:aicmon:" 2nd all like :whoa: yea i can move...looking all :flabbynsick:. If this is truly the last battle then it better be :noah::noah::noah::noah::noah: status the whole time. Im talking about smacking fools into another dimension and back and have the rest of the ninjas like :whew:. But I bet Kishi is gonna fukk it up by making the final attack that beats madara be on some together shyt. All the ninjas shoot their best justu at madara and thats how they win. Id be like REALLY:childplease::childplease:. Naruto stay fresh:salute:My man hit the Nike Outlet before he came back feeling all :ahh: and ready to fight.

baby-worship-lawd.gif

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm sorry but these ninjas getting too overpowered.

This is turning into some DBZ shyt. Another 40 chapters or so and dudes gonna be threatening to blow up the planet.

Not to say I don't like the new designs or attacks, but at this point there more superheroes than anything resembling ninjas.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I'm sorry but these ninjas getting too overpowered.

This is turning into some DBZ shyt. Another 40 chapters or so and dudes gonna be threatening to blow up the planet.

Not to say I don't like the new designs or attacks, but at this point there more superheroes than anything resembling ninjas.
This is usually how the end of shounen manga go

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
:stopitslime: @ everybody sayin uzi got gaara shook.... they already boys, he wasnt scared of shyt or coppin pleas....
dude basically said after you give madara that work & become hokage, lets get some shots :youngsabo:

we gone act like naruto aint turn gai into a gimp?
gai should be dead.... i musta missed the chapter where havin chakra/life energy replaces a ninja evaporated blood....

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
confused on Gaara being shook at his "first nakama"

But im still :whew: @ that combination of wind and lava.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
after watching today's episode

itachi really respected the shyt outta 3rd hokage too say his clan should of listened too him and see how compassionate he his

hell he even let itachi in with a secret passage way too see sasuke before the final talk he had with him