Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Boiiiiii YUNG Uzi & Sauce TURNT UP NOW !!!

The ENTIRE ninja alliance at this point including all the hokages past and present all fodder now, they should all go home now lol :mjpls:

That Cloak thoughhhhhhhh and Sauce with that Sharingan/Rinnegan combo..

I don't think Uzi can use the jump.. He used it to let Tobirama know where to teleport to, that's why he said "from here I can feel his other half chakra"

That Gawdly combo to come... Madara not gonna go down easily too...

Ps.. At this point it's zero fukks for Bee right ? :sadcam:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
This man Naruto still talking about being Hokage in the midst of him turning into a damn near god :why:

Reason why I wasn't feeling Juubi or Madara transforming it's made everyone else seemed useless. These last 40 chapters have been haxed transformations/a**pull theories to a crazy degree. Some have always been foreshadowed but some are :dahell:

By the end of this manga the ninja world needs to be obsolete. These dudes need to go and gets jobs and move on to electing presidents cause there ain't no point of bothering to fight unless you want a 1 second smackdown via Uzi or Sauce :heh:

Naruto's appearance looks dope and that's it :yeshrug: theses dudes are about to reach a DBZ style planetary level of fu**ery.

All those flashbacks and work put in for Guy not to die and Madara to be senzu bean fresh.....typical :mjlol:

The levels in this manga has turned just disproportionate. I know theres levels to this s*** but damn.

[DOUBLEPOST=1397640953][/DOUBLEPOST]These ni**as is calling Sasuke the spellcaster with his incoming hax :laff::laff:

Last edited:

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
This Chapter was way too Turnt!:banderas:

Naruto out here throwing Saturn at nikkas:banderas:

Garra was like,"Brah:lawd: we cool right?:lupe:. Naruto like :rudy: yea sure mere mortal." Naruto just threw a whole planet at someone and you gone ask him if yall could be friends?!:mindblown: THATS YOUR FIRST QUESTION?!:mindblown: Mine woulda been, "nikka was that Saturn:wtf:." I see you Young Gawd Uzi:salute:2nd Hokage all in :scusthov: mode. Damn homie you were legendary now the sauce asking him "Can you move grandpa:aicmon:" 2nd all like :whoa: yea i can move...looking all :flabbynsick:. If this is truly the last battle then it better be :noah::noah::noah::noah::noah: status the whole time. Im talking about smacking fools into another dimension and back and have the rest of the ninjas like :whew:. But I bet Kishi is gonna fukk it up by making the final attack that beats madara be on some together shyt. All the ninjas shoot their best justu at madara and thats how they win. Id be like REALLY:childplease::childplease:. Naruto stay fresh:salute:My man hit the Nike Outlet before he came back feeling all :ahh: and ready to fight.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
:flabbynsick::whew:
This Chapter was way too Turnt!:banderas:

Naruto out here throwing Saturn at nikkas:banderas:

Garra was like,"Brah:lawd: we cool right?:lupe:. Naruto like :rudy: yea sure mere mortal." Naruto just threw a whole planet at someone and you gone ask him if yall could be friends?!:mindblown: THATS YOUR FIRST QUESTION?!:mindblown: Mine woulda been, "nikka was that Saturn:wtf:." I see you Young Gawd Uzi:salute:2nd Hokage all in :scusthov: mode. Damn homie you were legendary now the sauce asking him "Can you move grandpa:aicmon:" 2nd all like :whoa: yea i can move...looking all :flabbynsick:. If this is truly the last battle then it better be :noah::noah::noah::noah::noah: status the whole time. Im talking about smacking fools into another dimension and back and have the rest of the ninjas like :whew:. But I bet Kishi is gonna fukk it up by making the final attack that beats madara be on some together shyt. All the ninjas shoot their best justu at madara and thats how they win. Id be like REALLY:childplease::childplease:. Naruto stay fresh:salute:My man hit the Nike Outlet before he came back feeling all :ahh: and ready to fight.

This whole post had me :deadmanny:

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
zxAoAwM.jpg
:banderas:

:yeahhhh:

:uhhhh:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can we officially throw yamato in the bushes? That boy kabuto left his ass underground, his chakra prolly still making puddy soldiers :russ:

Low key, i'd rock narutos outfit. Like other brehs asked though, whats good with sause only having one super rinnengan? Maybe kishi attention to detail is getting flabby. This shyt ain't gonna warp up till either naruto or sause die... or fight each other and find mutual respect. I give it another 3-4 months.

Llysol

Shinigami
Daps
Reppin
MIA in ATL
That rinnengan in Sauec eye looks so pure. :wow: Staring at Madara like :demonic: "you about to get this work nikka"

But he has to have another power up in the right eye (maybe some ish we haven't seen yet)

I wanna see some type of susanno/ronin warrior cloak power up:ahh:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
:ohhh: i was wondering why he have that kunai in his mouth..thought he was channeling his inner zoro :pachaha:

ive said this before but ever since madara got edotensei this manga's quality has been steadily increasing..:obama:

:salute: madara for saving this manga and bringing the best out of everyone he's fought...top 5 villian dead or alive :myman:

First think i thought of when i saw the two staffs and kunai. Naruto biting Zoro style.