Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

SpacedOutGeek

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis,TN
Brehs Naruto stunning on them haters at this point :wow:

Sasuke got the one eyed rinnegan and sharingan looking straight:demonic: mode

:shaq2: the sage's mom straight :cape: Madara from a severe ass whooping

:heh: the rest of the hokages and alliance :flabbynsick:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:wow: dat new bijuu mode, naruto rockin them twin combat sticks with the black balls, bijuus chakra and super sage mode. Really focused on Sasuke, trynna see sum new shyt from him, what are his moon and sharinnegan powers...I bet bread he gonna get a perfect susanoo mini knight armor:ahh:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Early Spoilers/half of chapter (raw)

Naruto 674 page 1 | MangaBird

:lupe: These muhfukkas ain't no joke
tumblr_mc9bnjrZIw1qam5vs.gif

The best ninja duo at work:banderas:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:banderas:

Is that like a sand curse seal poison Rasengan? :pachaha:

He's using the sand element as part of a sealing jutsu. Like gaara's desert funeral.

SPOILER COPY:
Fixed up the page order, this seems to be everything we have right now.

Page 1
Madara: Senpou: Inton Raiha!

Page 2
Chapter 674: Sasuke's Rinnegan...!!
Madara: Sasuke just...!!
Sasuke: This left eye... I get it.
Madara: He... did more than simply move...!!

Page 3
Madara: Limbo
Sasuke: What is that!?
Naruto: Again!!

Page 4
Madara: Senpou: Ranton Kouga!!
Naruto: It's coming again!
Sasuke: There! I didn't hit it!?

Page 5
Naruto: Sasuke! There's something I can't see over here! It's still hanging around!
Sasuke: Really? I can see it just fine!
Madara: I knew it... He can see my Limbo...
Sasuke: That's...

Page 6
Sasuke: Another Madara.
Madara: Now that he has the Rinnegan he can see it. And Naruto... He might not be able to see it, but he can sense it.
Sasuke: It looks like any physical attacks from our end won't affect it though.
Naruto: Yeah!

Page 7 (missing)

Page 8
Naruto: Huh!?
Madara: That's... your left eye's ability...
Sasuke: Then let's test it... That obviously isn't going to kill you, right?

Page 9
Sasuke: On that shadow Madara... Attacks using the Sage of Six Path's chakra can hit it. That wound on its right arm... Is when it blocked Naruto's first attack. Your shadow returns to your body after a set period of time, right? Naruto. After his shadow appears again, you deal with it. I'll deal with the visible one. However...
Naruto: Heh! It kind of pisses me off to take orders from you. Looks like even now I haven't changed much!

Page 10
Sasuke: Let me finish talking! Listen... Now is our chance. He and his shadow are most likely just overlapping for a short time. It doesn't matter what... Prepare your next jutsu using the Sage's power. A jutsu to seal his movements is best.
Madara: So he's formed a hypothesis on Limbo's active time and the interval between its activations... And one on how to oppose it... I see. He has good intuition. That calm analysis and good judgement... And the same Straight Tomoe as me... If only he'd been born before Obito... No... That doesn't matter anymore. Regardless of what happened, I need to focus on the fact that these two are nothing more than kids. Shall I try to get my other eye back as soon as possible?
Shukaku: Then how about you use my chakra and prepare a sealing jutsu.
Naruto: Thanks! Um...
Shukaku: It's Shukaku.

Page 11
Naruto: Senpou: Jiton Rasengan!!
Sasuke: I have the Six Path's power too... Chidori!! Naruto! Aim at me when you attack! That should work!
Naruto: It kind of pisses me off, but there's no time to doubt you!

(probably some pages missing)

Double spread
Sasuke: Naruto! The jutsu you were given by the Sage of Six Paths! You know, right!?
Naruto: Yeah! Now its-
Naruto: He moved!?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
He's using the sand element as part of a sealing jutsu. Like gaara's desert funeral.

SPOILER COPY:
Fixed up the page order, this seems to be everything we have right now.

Page 1
Madara: Senpou: Inton Raiha!

Page 2
Chapter 674: Sasuke's Rinnegan...!!
Madara: Sasuke just...!!
Sasuke: This left eye... I get it.
Madara: He... did more than simply move...!!

Page 3
Madara: Limbo
Sasuke: What is that!?
Naruto: Again!!

Page 4
Madara: Senpou: Ranton Kouga!!
Naruto: It's coming again!
Sasuke: There! I didn't hit it!?

Page 5
Naruto: Sasuke! There's something I can't see over here! It's still hanging around!
Sasuke: Really? I can see it just fine!
Madara: I knew it... He can see my Limbo...
Sasuke: That's...

Page 6
Sasuke: Another Madara.
Madara: Now that he has the Rinnegan he can see it. And Naruto... He might not be able to see it, but he can sense it.
Sasuke: It looks like any physical attacks from our end won't affect it though.
Naruto: Yeah!

Page 7 (missing)

Page 8
Naruto: Huh!?
Madara: That's... your left eye's ability...
Sasuke: Then let's test it... That obviously isn't going to kill you, right?

Page 9
Sasuke: On that shadow Madara... Attacks using the Sage of Six Path's chakra can hit it. That wound on its right arm... Is when it blocked Naruto's first attack. Your shadow returns to your body after a set period of time, right? Naruto. After his shadow appears again, you deal with it. I'll deal with the visible one. However...
Naruto: Heh! It kind of pisses me off to take orders from you. Looks like even now I haven't changed much!

Page 10
Sasuke: Let me finish talking! Listen... Now is our chance. He and his shadow are most likely just overlapping for a short time. It doesn't matter what... Prepare your next jutsu using the Sage's power. A jutsu to seal his movements is best.
Madara: So he's formed a hypothesis on Limbo's active time and the interval between its activations... And one on how to oppose it... I see. He has good intuition. That calm analysis and good judgement... And the same Straight Tomoe as me... If only he'd been born before Obito... No... That doesn't matter anymore. Regardless of what happened, I need to focus on the fact that these two are nothing more than kids. Shall I try to get my other eye back as soon as possible?
Shukaku: Then how about you use my chakra and prepare a sealing jutsu.
Naruto: Thanks! Um...
Shukaku: It's Shukaku.

Page 11
Naruto: Senpou: Jiton Rasengan!!
Sasuke: I have the Six Path's power too... Chidori!! Naruto! Aim at me when you attack! That should work!
Naruto: It kind of pisses me off, but there's no time to doubt you!

(probably some pages missing)

Double spread
Sasuke: Naruto! The jutsu you were given by the Sage of Six Paths! You know, right!?
Naruto: Yeah! Now its-
Naruto: He moved!?

So a sealing rasengan? Uzi that nikka but it's hilarious how he cant wipe his ass without making a tissue rasengan first. :mjlol:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sorry but these ninjas getting too overpowered.

This is turning into some DBZ shyt. Another 40 chapters or so and dudes gonna be threatening to blow up the planet.

Not to say I don't like the new designs or attacks, but at this point there more superheroes than anything resembling ninjas.

I can understand why you said that but at least theirs still a story involved, it's not like it's just battle after battle with little story involved like the recent chapters of Bleach, etc.

Naruto didn't really get an insane power up from nowhere, nothing is "random". He IS the reincarnation of Ashura. This also just goes to show you that Gamamaru (great toad sage) was right about his prophecy, remember? The mischivious blue-blue eyed boy uniting the tailed beasts and changing the world. Which is exactly what Ashura wanted, well at least the changing the world for peace part.

Ashura believed love was the key to peace, which is something that possibly hashirama derived his "will of fire" from as he was also a reincarnation of Ashura. This is also strongly influenced by hindu and Buddhist religions where the Gods, led by Indra, are in constant battle against the Asuras. Which in then furthermore continuous with the Senju and Uchiha.