Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Since Naruto has the Kunai means that Tobirama is also going play a major part in the war. He is going to to assist them by teleporting. He already teleported Sasuke to naruto, which clears the rumor that naruto is going to use FTG

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whew: at this chapter.

Also found this as well

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 675 - As one

*Scene switches to Kamui dimension*

Sakura "are you sure this will work"

Obito "Yes, please do it don't worry about me"

*Sakura touches Obito's Zetsu sides and begins injecting her slug chakra*

Zetzu "this is dangerous i must......."

*Scene switches to the battlefield*

Madara "fools i'm the art of perfection how do you think 2 halfwits like yourself can defeat a god"

Sasuke "Who said we would be fighting you as 2*

*Naruto smirks*

Sasuke "Are you ready loser" *stares at naruto*

Naruto "I'm ready jerk"

*Sasuke looks at naruto and they enter into a dimension*

Naruto "Where are we"

Sasuke "This is Orochimaru's body transfer dimension. I inherited this after our fight"

Sasuke "Instead of me taking over your body, we're going to merge togethor and stop this war"

Naruto "Dattenbayo"

*out the side dimension, Naruto and Sasuke's body are enveloped in a fierce blue chakra and their sould intertwine"

Naruto "!!!"

Sasuke "!!! here it goes naruto"

*BOOM, the battlefield has shockwaves around it as a new power is formed"

*Madara smirks*

Madara "fools do you really think you can win, i am what Nagato, and Obito failed to become"

Saruto "Shut up and let's do this quickly"

*Saruto appearance is like the sage except with Sasuke's face, 2 horns, sage's clothes. Both eyes have the 9 tomoe sharinningen"

*Saruto instantly teleports behind Madara*

Madara "!"

*Saruto impales Madara with a kick to the back that sends him up 300 ft in the air*

*Saruto appears on top of madara and sends a kick that hurls him falling back into the earth like a comet*

*CRASH*

*The damage from his fall creates a chasm in the earth's crust*

Kakashi "this is dangerous, we mustn't interfere. This is no longer a battle of shinobi, but a clash of GOD's"

Gaara " I agree let's watch this fight from further away"

*Madara instantly get's up with no damage*

Madara "Is that it? You'll have to do much better than that if you hope to win"

*Madara makes Lion, Tiger, Bear, Ox and Snake seals*

Madara "Super Limbo!!"

*Scene changes to Kamui dimension*

*Obito is coughing up blood*

Obito "You did it sakura, the poison from Katsuya you injected in me has killed black zetsu before he could use his jutsu"

Sakura "!"

Obito "I don't have much time left, you know what to do with these eyes once i'm goine"

*Obito uses his remaing chakra to transport Sakura back to Kakashi and Gai*

Kakashi "Obito!!!"

Obito "Why that look Kakashi? It appears i will be seeing Rin again soon"

Kakashi "Obito you?!?"

*flash back to the hanabi bridge "

Young Obito "Kakashi with my eye we will always see the same thing"

Young Kakashi "Obito i will not let this gift to waste "

*Back to the present*

Obito "Kakashi please accept this gift one last time"

*Obito dies*

Sakura "Kakashi we don't have much time come here"

Madara "This sensation?!?!" "Can it be?" "My eye!!!!!"

Madara "I'm coming right now and will kill anyone in the way"

*Madara makes his way over towards Sakura and in the process of striking her*

*Noon Turtle*

*Madara's attack is blocked*

*Lee blocked Madara's attack and appears in the 7th gate*

Lee "You're not to lay a hand on her trash"

*Chapter ends with Naruto teleporting next to Lee and thanking him for the save*

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since Naruto is shown to be somewhat proficient in seals it can't be that hard to connect his chakra to the seal

so I expect Naruto to be in the cut like Steve Blackman

09.jpg

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Also found this as well

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 675 - As one

Madara "fools i'm the art of perfection how do you think 2 halfwits like yourself can defeat a god"

*Naruto smirks*

Naruto "I'm ready jerk"

Naruto "Where are we"

Sasuke "This is Orochimaru's body transfer dimension. I inherited this after our fight"

Sasuke "Instead of me taking over your body, we're going to merge togethor and stop this war"

Naruto "Dattenbayo"

*out the side dimension, Naruto and Sasuke's body are enveloped in a fierce blue chakra and their sould intertwine"

Naruto "!!!"

*Madara smirks*

Madara "fools do you really think you can win, i am what Nagato, and Obito failed to become"

*Saruto appearance is like the sage except with Sasuke's face, 2 horns, sage's clothes. Both eyes have the 9 tomoe sharinningen"

Madara "!"

*Saruto impales Madara with a kick to the back that sends him up 300 ft in the air*

*Saruto appears on top of madara and sends a kick that hurls him falling back into the earth like a comet*

*CRASH*

Kakashi "this is dangerous, we mustn't interfere. This is no longer a battle of shinobi, but a clash of GOD's"

Madara "Super Limbo!!"

Obito "You did it sakura, the poison from Katsuya you injected in me has killed black zetsu before he could use his jutsu"

Sakura "!"

Obito "I don't have much time left, you know what to do with these eyes once i'm goine"

Kakashi "Obito!!!"

Kakashi "Obito you?!?"

*Back to the present*

*Obito dies*

*Noon Turtle*

*Chapter ends with Naruto teleporting next to Lee and thanking him for the save*
:russ:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This Chapter was way too Turnt!:banderas:

Naruto out here throwing Saturn at nikkas:banderas:

Garra was like,"Brah:lawd: we cool right?:lupe:. Naruto like :rudy: yea sure mere mortal." Naruto just threw a whole planet at someone and you gone ask him if yall could be friends?!:mindblown: THATS YOUR FIRST QUESTION?!:mindblown: Mine woulda been, "nikka was that Saturn:wtf:." I see you Young Gawd Uzi:salute:2nd Hokage all in :scusthov: mode. Damn homie you were legendary now the sauce asking him "Can you move grandpa:aicmon:" 2nd all like :whoa: yea i can move...looking all :flabbynsick:. If this is truly the last battle then it better be :noah::noah::noah::noah::noah: status the whole time. Im talking about smacking fools into another dimension and back and have the rest of the ninjas like :whew:. But I bet Kishi is gonna fukk it up by making the final attack that beats madara be on some together shyt. All the ninjas shoot their best justu at madara and thats how they win. Id be like REALLY:childplease::childplease:. Naruto stay fresh:salute:My man hit the Nike Outlet before he came back feeling all :ahh: and ready to fight.

My nikka said Naruto hit up the Nike outlet:dead:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
For some reason the 1st is still covered with the rods :snoop:. After this war, no one wants it with team 7 :huhldup:
the sauce vs young uzi in the chuni exams finals[DOUBLEPOST=1397673917][/DOUBLEPOST]
zxAoAwM.jpg
:banderas:

:yeahhhh:

:uhhhh:
nikka got a whole new wardrobe
some serious shyt but to go down[DOUBLEPOST=1397674098][/DOUBLEPOST]
That rinnengan in Sauec eye looks so pure. :wow: Staring at Madara like :demonic: "you about to get this work nikka"

But he has to have another power up in the right eye (maybe some ish we haven't seen yet)

I wanna see some type of susanno/ronin warrior cloak power up:ahh:
9 tails gonna get the white armor susanoo

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal

Also found this as well

Chapter 675 - As one

*Naruto smirks*

Naruto "I'm ready jerk"

Naruto "Where are we"

Naruto "Dattenbayo"

Naruto "!!!"

*Madara smirks*

Madara "!"

*CRASH*

Madara "Super Limbo!!"

Sakura "!"

Kakashi "Obito!!!"

Kakashi "Obito you?!?"

*Back to the present*

*Obito dies*

*Noon Turtle*

You know that just contradicts everything the sage/naruto just said right? The Sage told them that mixing both Indra and Ashura's chakra was the wrong idea

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps

Garra was like,"Brah:lawd: we cool right?:lupe:. Naruto like :rudy: yea sure mere mortal." Naruto just threw a whole planet at someone and you gone ask him if yall could be friends?!:mindblown: THATS YOUR FIRST QUESTION?!:mindblown: Mine woulda been, "nikka was that Saturn:wtf:." I see you Young Gawd Uzi:salute:2nd Hokage all in :scusthov: mode. Damn homie you were legendary now the sauce asking him "Can you move grandpa:aicmon:" 2nd all like :whoa: yea i can move...looking all :flabbynsick:. If this is truly the last battle then it better be :noah::noah::noah::noah::noah: status the whole time. Im talking about smacking fools into another dimension and back and have the rest of the ninjas like :whew:. But I bet Kishi is gonna fukk it up by making the final attack that beats madara be on some together shyt. All the ninjas shoot their best justu at madara and thats how they win. Id be like REALLY:childplease::childplease:. Naruto stay fresh:salute:My man hit the Nike Outlet before he came back feeling all :ahh: and ready to fight.

galactopticon_death_electrocution.gif

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: and :banderas: at this chapter

Saskue has a hybrid Rinnegan/Sharingan on his left eye on :demonic: "You about to get that work" but yet Madara was still like :blessed: " I'm still a GOD" . I think we will see Saskue unlock his Perfect Ultimate Susanoo like Madara unlocked his perfect ultimate susanno when he used the rinnegan..

:wow: ....Kaguya healing and speaking to Madara. What if Kaguya will give her power Byakugan to Madara?....

:banderas: @ Naruto.......I don't even know what to say......Naruto can use all of the Tail Beasts abilities, new powers, new outfits, can access all the bijuu powers, so I'm looking forward to an epic fight.....I'm so f*cking excited....can't wait.

jonah-hill-flailing1.gif

:russ: @ Gaara was like :merchant: at Naruto when Naruto was powering up, thought Naruto turned into :demonic:....... Gaara was like :lupe: and made sure to reminding Naruto that "We will be allies when you become Hokage" :whoa: and Naruto was like :what: "Ofc, we will". Gaara was like :whew: on some sh!t like Ernie in Scarface movie when :birdman: Tony asked him if he want a job so dude was :whoo: and :whew:, "Thanks Tony".

I'm f*cking buzzing.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
This man Naruto still talking about being Hokage in the midst of him turning into a damn near god :why:

Reason why I wasn't feeling Juubi or Madara transforming it's made everyone else seemed useless. These last 40 chapters have been haxed transformations/a**pull theories to a crazy degree. Some have always been foreshadowed but some are :dahell:

By the end of this manga the ninja world needs to be obsolete. These dudes need to go and gets jobs and move on to electing presidents cause there ain't no point of bothering to fight unless you want a 1 second smackdown via Uzi or Sauce :heh:

Naruto's appearance looks dope and that's it :yeshrug: theses dudes are about to reach a DBZ style planetary level of fu**ery.

All those flashbacks and work put in for Guy not to die and Madara to be senzu bean fresh.....typical :mjlol:

The levels in this manga has turned just disproportionate. I know theres levels to this s*** but damn.

[DOUBLEPOST=1397640953][/DOUBLEPOST]These ni**as is calling Sasuke the spellcaster with his incoming hax :laff::laff:

Naruto is the new DBZ. Sauske & Naruto are so overpowered, none of the supporting characters even matter.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey

:mjlol: after the is that Saturn nikka line I couldn't stop hearing Katt Williams the rest of the post :dead: