Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
yea i was thinking that too.. im just glad they got their relevance back. i wonder if hinata is gonna get another powerup? she should fight with naruto against madara like kushina fought with minato back in the day...be his support like sauce and karin

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
I want to hear the SO6P's talk with Sasuke soooooo bad...I'm never one to complain about some shyt I read religiously but we got screwed outta that.

they gonna go back to that for sure when saskue confronts naruto after beating madara

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Kaguya's 2nd son though may be related to the Hyuga, considering that Kaguya had the Byukagan originally along with the Sharingan where as Hagaromo only had the Sharingan and Rinnegan or Hagaromo's Byukagan evolved into the Rinnegan when he took in the Jubi, this gives some answers and also leaves several questions but it also shows that the Hyuga are indeed related to the Uchiha, Senju, and Uzumaki clans due to ancestral backing

:ohhh::ehh: Interesting theory.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
gotta find out about the sage's brother and damn it i want a backstory or gaiden on the uzumaki clan. they seem so raw

probably my favorite chapter in a minute...but i usually enjoy when young uzi gets a powerup. anybody know what that god in the background was when the sage was touching their hands?
Same fam, I really hate that kishi didn't write what happened to the sage's brother and it would definitely be good to have more info on the Uzumaki clan, especially exactly how they are related to the Senju clan.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Where is all this reincarnated sons stuff coming from? perhaps i missed the foreshadowing of it?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
this brief itachi arc is good

that new opening too naruto spoiling shyt for those who dont read the manga :laff:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
so im guessing she used they byakugan for vision and only used the sharigan for only genjitsu purposes

From what I read on wiki.. They're saying she used Byakugan to cast sharingan genjutsu over long distances. Seems like a plausible theory. Byakugan and sharingan in both eyes would be dope if they worked like that. You would basically be sniping dudes with genjutsu. :whew:

Last edited:

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
It probably will happen but I think they are going let their powers combine on some captain planet type shyt and make the Sage's FATHER appear to handle the Mother. I just don't see them fighting it out to the death.
fainting-goats-o.gif

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Funny how throughout the War, Gei is the ONLY nikka to put the beats on Madara multiple times..

1) When he hit him with the Daylight Tiger shyt when Madara was about to Susanno Uzi
2) 8th Gates ass whooping..

who else in the war has touched Madara more than once ?

.....He still gonna die though :to:

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs....:dwillhuh: Spoiler sketch panel of next week chapter. The other two of "big 3" are out too.

1zJqzSa.jpg