Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
What significant thing has Sasuke done over the course of the series to deserve this treatment? It's ridiculous.

It really grinds my gears that Kishimoto expects us to respect Sasuke to the same level as Naruto even after he basically stopped writing for Sasuke entirely

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
So Sasuke is about to get fed some power ups too :beli:

Naruto's situation makes sense, but Sasuke? :mindblown:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Didn't the 2nd give The Sauce some kind of power up too right when Kabuto showed up and then he gets fileted by Madara now he getting another upgrade? fukk The Sauce all the fukkery and shyt he caused he don't deserve a band aid. Itachi wouldn't dare be laid out on the ground in fairy tale land getting power ups from SOSP.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
What significant thing has Sasuke done over the course of the series to deserve this treatment? It's ridiculous.

It really grinds my gears that Kishimoto expects us to respect Sasuke to the same level as Naruto even after he basically stopped writing for Sasuke entirely

Which is why I'm hoping he's actually still the bad guy....I'm not buying this complete heel turn. He probably still has some underhanded shyt planned....this was foreshadowed by Sai earlier and when Naruto almost got murked by Obito

Daps
Reppin
East New York
So Sasuke is about to get fed some power ups too :beli:

Naruto's situation makes sense, but Sasuke? :mindblown:

:ld: well didn't Kabuto revive him using the cells of the 1st.... so technically he could just eventually develop the rinnengan by himself, but of course Kishi about to speed up the process

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
nah they wont show Sasuke and Naruto for a while and the focus will be on Gai And kakashi's group the next few chapters. At least thats how shounen mangas usually work :manny:
& they still wont show kakashi use his 1000 skills, how he got sidelined durin his big showdown wit the mist ninjas, this gon be the last opportunity to see him go all out...
At this dude "oh yeah the Byakugan did something whatever"
No respect :mjlol:
"she had the byakugan but she was usin sharingan instead though & rinnegan closest to my power" :snoop: ::rip:neji:

teacher

All Star
Daps
At this dude "oh yeah the Byakugan did something whatever"
No respect :mjlol:

& they still wont show kakashi use his 1000 skills, how he got sidelined durin his big showdown wit the mist ninjas, this gon be the last opportunity to see him go all out...

"she had the byakugan but she was usin sharingan instead though & rinnegan closest to my power" :snoop: ::rip:neji:

:what:

The chapter doesn't dismiss the byakugan but it doesn't explain how she used it but we can assume to see people's chakra reserves/points.

11.png

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Also Sasuke bout to get that rinnengen now when he get's power from the sage. It's to bad Gai is about to be shoved out the back door in favor of uzi and sasuke.

I found it interesting that kaguya had the byakugun, than sharigan. Looks like the eyes mutate and rinnengen is the final eye.
nope, it said she had byakugan AND sharigan, didn't explain any connection between the two, kishi dont give a fukk no more :hovlaff:

:what:

The chapter doesn't dismiss the byakugan but it doesn't explain how she used it but we can assume to see people's chakra reserves/points.
11.png

take the :cape: off breh, this is the first time they've mentioned byakugan in idk HOW many chapters and all he said was "oh she used it with the sharingan to do somethin"

when's the last time we've seen or heard of any kind of eye tech from the byakugan breh? nikka prolly read this thread and was like "oh shyt i forgot all about that eye :ohhh: no problem, i'll just say she had it :youngsabo:" :dead:

Last edited: