Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
:what:
The chapter doesn't dismiss the byakugan but it doesn't explain how she used it but we can assume to see people's chakra reserves/points.
agreed but it dont endorse it either... we already seen sharingan & will of fire get passed down.... they say byakugan & nothin else, just like he said i got a brother & really nothin else.... i think his brother maybe passed byakugan down like he passed on sharingan... maybe hinata will be relevant at the end cause of her eyes & uzi will respect the girl who gave her life for him... well see...

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Chapter was aight, 3/4ths of it was basically just an explanation for why Naruto/Sasuke are about to get powerups.

Gai putting in that work though. :whew:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Gaaaaaah damnnnnnnn Yung Uzi strapped with the .44 coming back like cooked cracked straight outta the ozone :banderas:

And :sadcam: at Kishi tossing the byakugan to the bushes like that, mentioned it like it was the darkskin chick of doujutsus :to:

Why sauce-gey getting a power up though.. That nikka really the Princeton child of this manga, getting tons of undeserved free shyt...

Kishi can choke on a dicc...

Next chapter.. Goodby Gei welcome home Uzi & Tailed Beats

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
So nikkas gonna sit there and act like 'tachi the gawd didn't stop bee and naruto from becoming victims of gun violence?

We gonna act like Madara isn't straight up toying with Gai at this point? Some of you are forgetting that he isn't even at full strength.

Sasuke is gonna get the Rinnegan, and a perfect Susano'o. He's already got the Sword of Sotsuka, Yatta Mirror and whatever the 2nd gave him. With those two items and Susano'o Itachi had the ninja world shook, and that's with him being sick and only possessing the MS. Sasuke is about to become a game sharked itachi, so to say that he and Naruto shouldn't be close in power is a bit stupid.

Between the power ups Sasuke and Naruto just got, even a fully powered Madara would get that work, which got me thinking that Oro knows a bit more than he's letting on and Madara isn't the final villain.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Kakashi doesn't have shyt like this. Gai possesses the power on the level of a God. Madara is leaking. Kakashi, the genius that stood above him their whole life, couldn't dream of inflicting this type of damage. It was written way back when.
naruto-2849.jpg

Itachi wanted no parts of Gai.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Madara looks like he is about to get that work from the new Sages of the Twelve Paths...Naruto and Sasake. :ufdup: I can pretty much tell you what is going to happen now. They will defeat Madara but he will wake up Mother. And in a final battle Naruto and Sasake defeat her and resurrect everyone then bring peace to the ninja world.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Madara looks like he is about to get that work from the new Sages of the Twelve Paths...Naruto and Sasake. :ufdup: I can pretty much tell you what is going to happen now. They will defeat Madara but he will wake up Mother. And in a final battle Naruto and Sasake defeat her and resurrect everyone then bring peace to the ninja world.

nah. uzi vs. sauce: rd ii is coming. book it. put some coli points on it. dont matter to me.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
nah. uzi vs. sauce: rd ii is coming. book it. put some coli points on it. dont matter to me.

It probably will happen but I think they are going let their powers combine on some captain planet type shyt and make the Sage's FATHER appear to handle the Mother. I just don't see them fighting it out to the death.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It probably will happen but I think they are going let their powers combine on some captain planet type shyt and make the Sage's FATHER appear to handle the Mother. I just don't see them fighting it out to the death.

it's the fundamental difference between the two characters. sauce believes his power justifies him doing everything on his own. young uzi is for the people. it's also history. the people will choose ashura. the emo brother will get caught up in his emotions and pick a fight.

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gai giving Madara that work :whew:

yeah I think Sasuke gave the sage a screwed up answer how he would handle things and I think based on what Naruto said the sage believed Naruto will be able to fix Sasuke's way of thinking. Remember the rookies and Sai still thinks there is something off about Sasuke.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They could still duke it out, we still don't know his motive, what his response to the rikkudo sage

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
gotta find out about the sage's brother and damn it i want a backstory or gaiden on the uzumaki clan. they seem so raw

probably my favorite chapter in a minute...but i usually enjoy when young uzi gets a powerup. anybody know what that god in the background was when the sage was touching their hands?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kaguya's 2nd son though may be related to the Hyuga, considering that Kaguya had the Byukagan originally along with the Sharingan where as Hagaromo only had the Sharingan and Rinnegan or Hagaromo's Byukagan evolved into the Rinnegan when he took in the Jubi, this gives some answers and also leaves several questions but it also shows that the Hyuga are indeed related to the Uchiha, Senju, and Uzumaki clans due to ancestral backing