Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Interesting chapter...

Wanna know what kinda power up sauce got, and im sorry but no way sasuke should be on par with naruto, who has real sage chakra and all 9 tailed beasts

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting chapter...

Wanna know what kinda power up sauce got, and im sorry but no way sasuke should be on par with naruto, who has real sage chakra and all 9 tailed beasts
B-b-b-but what about the sharingan lol

This whole sage conversation thing just shows he's been trolling his descendants with power upgrades for centuries. What a douche

Sage: What do you want to do with my god powers :mjpls:
Naruto: I want to save my friends :smugbiden:
Sasuke: I want to kill naruto:demonic:
Sage: Alright, here's my god powers. I'll holla at your descendants in a couple years :troll:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So much for all that hardwork beating a genius BS kishi sprouted in part 1. Naruto and Sasuke are possessed by the SOTH6P children and have access to unlimited power.

Since itachi could effortlessly beat them at will he really must be god tier.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also Sasuke bout to get that rinnengen now when he get's power from the sage. It's to bad Gai is about to be shoved out the back door in favor of uzi and sasuke.

I found it interesting that kaguya had the byakugun, than sharigan. Looks like the eyes mutate and rinnengen is the final eye.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Interesting chapter...

Sasuke bout to get the rinnengen bruh, plus he has itachi's totuska sword, and shield.

Dyse

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can anyone make a case for Sasuke? He seems so fukkin one dimensional that I can't really stand him as a character anymore. I don't even know what he said but his reaction comes across as that of a spoiled child/ his personality for all of shippuden. Part 1 was fine but every interaction has been to the point where he feels he doesn't need to be held accountable for anything. :birdman:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
So much for all that hardwork beating a genius BS kishi sprouted in part 1. Naruto and Sasuke are possessed by the SOTH6P children and have access to unlimited power.

Since itachi could effortlessly beat them at will he really must be god tier.

:dead: At Itachi seeing Naruto in a fight. :dead:
And miss me with that genjutsu sit..Naruto has the fox to break him out if he ever slips up.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Naruto still get's put in genjitsu bruh, Itachi toyed with him the entire manga. He told naruto how to fight him and pain the last time.

:mjlol: :camby:

Itachi is a low level ninja compared to the chosen one, breh.
Can somebody name anybody notable Itachi has beaten? fukking Kabutops? :dead:
Fake Rinnegan Nagato? :pachaha:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: :camby:

Itachi is a low level ninja compared to the chosen one, breh.
Can somebody name anybody notable Itachi has beaten? fukking Kabutops? :dead:
Fake Rinnegan Nagato? :pachaha:

you mean the same low level ninja that:

- Slaughtered his clan at 13 with some help from Obito

- Received praised by the strongest hokage harishama

- Had Hokage's reasoning at 7

- Implanted a crow inside the ninja you praise to stop sasuke

- Was the first to break free from edo tensai control and make kabuto shyt his pants.

etc.. etc...

:camby:

Without Itachi naruto and sasuke would've been dead

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Early on back in the first few volumes, Sharingan was explained as being a mutation/evolution of the Byakugan. Which was fine until MS storyline and the Rikudo/Madara back story kicked in years later. If Rinnegan was an evolved MS, but the Rinnegan originated with the Rikudo who predates modern clans and ninjutsu, how can Sharingan come from a Byakugan if we see that it came straight from a Rinnegan? Well making Kaguya possess the Byakugan can in theory plug that hole. Even though he said she possessed both the Byakugan AND Sharingan, that doesn't mean technically that Sharingan is related to/from Byakugan Just that she possesed two doujutsu. Its still offers more closure to that one statement than if it was never made. Not a great excuse but compared to other shyt Kishi has done more blatantly, I ain't mad.

:manny: