Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Am I the only person that's seeing how stupid this is getting?

So Naruto goes from a fatherless nobody, to a possessed demon child, to the sun of the 4th hokage, to a descendant of the 1st hokage or something, to a reincarnation of the son of the SotSP?

And didn't we just go through this same story line with Hashirama and Madara?

How far back do we really have to go?
EVERYTHING is foreshadowing...
We get it, history repeats itself...

Every generation has had a naruto and sasuke, which actually shows how insignificant these characters really are...

Kishi could of easily made a manga called "Hashirama" or "Ashura" and the premise would be identical.

Whats the point of this whole war? No matter who wins, shyts just gunna pop off again a couple generations down the road w/ a Naruto2.0 and a Sasuke2.0

Kishi is just recycling the hell out of these story arcs...
You see it as recycling when you should understand it's more about Yin and Yang. It IS an Asian comic book after all.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chapter was ok, but I wanted to see what happened to Gai. :shaq2:

I'm also not really sure about how I feel about Naruto/Sasuke being direct descendants of the Sage's sons. I mean damn, it's like the story isn't even about Naruto and Sasuke anymore. It's about two ancient brothers from thousands of years ago that keep reincarnating over and over again just to fight each other over and over again and play out the same sequence of events. It's like...c'mon son.

Plus, most of the stuff the Sage was talking about we already knew. Only thing new we learned really was the brother's names and we got to see the Sage's face.

I completely disagree, I think this story is precisely about them. They too have been coming to blows again and again, but why would Hagoromo appear to any old descendant? No, he has appeared this time because they will unite and break this cycle of hatred. We've seen that already, how they have been bolstering each other's jutsus, fighting as one. They are breaking this cycle, this story is about them.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
the sage of 6ths path was such a disappointment. Its no wonder this world is on the brink of destruction.

SMH @ Kishi letting this fool downplay all of Narutos achievements. "Dropouts" been outlasting "genius" since jump ask NEJI.

:snoop: @ the sly cism being dropped too

All around dope chapter just wish Kishi didn't waste panels on the Naruto lack of intelligence and the Sage being a total douche.
:banderas:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Chapter was ok, but I wanted to see what happened to Gai. :shaq2:

I'm also not really sure about how I feel about Naruto/Sasuke being direct descendants of the Sage's sons. I mean damn, it's like the story isn't even about Naruto and Sasuke anymore. It's about two ancient brothers from thousands of years ago that keep reincarnating over and over again just to fight each other over and over again and play out the same sequence of events. It's like...c'mon son.

Plus, most of the stuff the Sage was talking about we already knew. Only thing new we learned really was the brother's names and we got to see the Sage's face.

You dudes don't understand that the name of this manga is called "Naruto". By the end of the manga, Naruto should be greater than Ashura, sotsp and Kaguya. :win:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
It's crazy how one chapter can leave us with so many theories. We'll probably get a new villain in the form of Kaguya or the brother. :blessed:

Scust @ the people who can't wait for this manga to end. Stop reading clowns. :camby:
I know there's readers like me who don't want this manga to end.

Next chapter will have mangapanda and mangastream in :flabbynsick: server mode.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's crazy how one chapter can leave us with so many theories. Next chapter will have mangapanda and mangastream in :flabbynsick: server mode.
doubt that man, the theories don't live up to the hype compare to when tobi was reveal to be obito, it was a great day to for tobi = obito theorists :ohlawd:

teacher

All Star
Daps
It doesn't imply that The Sage's brother was bad.
if you are creating things that kill people when someone created an alternative that helps people you are evil :aicmon:

it would be like creating nuclear power before the atom bomb and still creating an atom bomb even though there was no technological advancement from doing so

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
if you are creating things that kill people when someone created an alternative that helps people you are evil :aicmon:

it would be like creating nuclear power before the atom bomb and still creating an atom bomb even though there was no technological advancement from doing so
:what:
All we know is that The Sage had two sons and one turned out to be bad. They're basically the predecessors of the Senju/Uchiha clan

teacher

All Star
Daps
It doesn't imply that The Sage's brother was bad.
All we know is that The Sage had two sons and one turned out to be bad. They're basically the predecessors of the Senju/Uchiha clan

you just said they didn't imply he was evil :mindblown: