Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cotdamn Gai was whipping his ass, but Madara was beggin for more:patrice:

I'm guessing Naruto is in his own conscience bijuu probably lookin at him like :blessed:

The 4th actually being useful:ehh:

teacher

All Star
Daps
GAI!!!!! :salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

This was probably one of the better chapters we have seen in this manga in a LONG time. Oh shyt!!!! Lets give it up for the Fourth too! With no arms dude is still a problem. Compared to the 1st, 2nd, and the 3rd. Naruto finally woke up....

But brehs....Madara even after catching the beats.......HE JUST GOT EXCITED!?!?! :mindblown:

:what:

the Third is the only Kage still really putting in work besides strategizing....thats My 'Professor' :to:

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Damn, even knowing that it always happens it still sucks. Finally get to see the 8 gates and its stupid powerful. Naturally the big bad goes thanks for the appetizer, is there a main course coming or nah?

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As fast as 8 gates opened is this panel shows just how fast FTG is :whew:

14.png

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like how Madara just straight lied not a few moments earlier.

Son said that if he was hit by 4 or 5 continuous attacks he'd be in trouble. He got that 5 hit combo and was like "Nah, I'm still hungry" so that all but seals Guy's fate.

Gai does have more moves than Night Elephant no?

I think that this would have been a better point to have him cough up the Crimson Gourd and Amber Purifying pot by having it punched/ coughed out of him instead of just spitting them out so haphazardly.

Naruto felt that supreme taijutsu and woke the hell up.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There we go, in this chapter Kakashi admits he can't see out of his left eye very well, spamming Kamui seems to be taking its toll, and the Copy Ninja isn't immune to that. Gai went in but of course Madara would enjoy a fight like this...He was like :blessed: "about time I get the real fight" kinda remind me of Kenpachi from Bleach, who really enjoy really fight and serious battle. I'm glad that Lee wasn't :to: but he was :salute: Gai.