Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
How is the combo off Kabuto, Orachimaru and the 2nd going to put Sasuke on Naruto's level. I have to see the bullshyte Kishi will cook up for this. :beli:

Looks like Gai is about to open that gate.. Should I even post in this thread for the next 2 weeks? Gai stands are about to rise up like dead peopl in the walking dead. :snoop:

:umad: @ all you fakkits who was hating on the 4th. You got your explanation :mjlol:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Damn even Kabuto became a p*ssy :skip:

"I know who I am now, just forget about the war I help orchestrate or the fact that I brought back the death god Madara :troll:"

I can understand Obito as he was manipulated from the OG of this s***, but can any of these mother******'s just man up and be like you know what I'm just a very evil person :beli:

But Guy :wow: he might go out on some top 10 death s*** if illustrated right. I'm expecting him to grow wings or something when he activates the 8th gate.

Youth never dies :to:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
bet its KABUTO the redeemed one cuz of what itachi did too him
he gonna save sasuke and give him some of his cells which is senju cells which in turn activates the rinneagan :whew:

plus not many characters are barefooted
kabuto (freed from justsu now a good guy and best medical guy left)
zetsu (grabs him for madara too get eye)
nagato (if somehow he got out the sword can revive people)
off top of my head are

hell maybe he will even give sasuke another itachi power up as a farewell gift from itachi

dap a breh i called it :blessed: