Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe I'd glossed over some chapters. So how did Nagato receive Madara' s rinnegan aside from that shytty explanation of implanting him with the eyes?

This is the explanation given. I don't think it resonates particularly well with the story either but that's how Nagato supposedly attained his Rinnegan. Everything else that happened thereafter was a mere coincidence including Nagato's supposed mastery of the elements.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea there aren't anymore checks and balances anymore in this series. It has become more about who has the better troll jutsu which rendered 75% of the characters in the series useless.

I remember Kishimoto attempting to launch a gangster series which seemingly failed. I think he's moved on from Naruto. His assistants might well do most of the artistic and story work now, with Kishimoto as a overseer.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh Naruto handed Neji his ass and served him an etherous portion of humble pie BEFORE he was a bonafide badass. Neji was all hype from the get go

Naruto barely beat Neji. If Naruto didn't have the Kyuubi he would have never beaten Neji in their fateful Chuunin fight.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Naruto barely beat Neji. If Naruto didn't have the Kyuubi he would have never beaten Neji in their fateful Chuunin fight.

Naruto was no where NEAR controlling Kyuubi during that time period, in fact one of his main problems was seperating his own Chakra from the Nine tails. Neji just got beaten plain and simple

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
Are we really going here?
:snoop:
He's been fuccking up and not knowing it hence the urkel ref.

1. He caused the 9 tails attack. Whether knowingly/ unknowingly, it's irrelevant. He caused it. Period.
2. He could've stopped sasuke before he went renegade
3. When he was sucked in the other dimension, he could've killed obito in the other dimension besides gut punch.

Zetsu got the 9 tails because kakashi didn't do his job in the last chapter.

It was a joke niccas. Stop getting butt hurt.
:sadbron:at least he's tryin, give him a chance :ninja1:

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
:wow:exactly, Madara sum how can absorb chakra now, and use susanoo without eyes...dafuq is going on breh. Sasuke not using his own Susanoo to block Madara from stabbing him with his own sword after he got frozen in the air by a rinnegan tech(almighty push and universal pull, working together to freeze people in place), kakashi still spaming Kamui with no blindness or bleeding, but at first he had boo boo chakra levels and being a non uchiha made using the sharingan difficult, not to mention a mangekyou sharingan.:to:
I don't think Obito's eyes wear out

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
Naruto used Kurama's chakra during the chunin exams?:ld:

Naruto has and still is just as good of a strategist as shikamaru in battle
but he has no skill. The entire series, we've only seen Naruto use two justu. He's just been surviving off of sheer luck and power ups the entire manga

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the explanation given. I don't think it resonates particularly well with the story either but that's how Nagato supposedly attained his Rinnegan. Everything else that happened thereafter was a mere coincidence including Nagato's supposed mastery of the elements.

I think in that flashback it showed Obito had something to do with giving Nagato the rinnegan? But, that seems to be untrue, since Nagato had the rinnegan when he was very young (If we assume Nagato and The 4thhokage around the same age), which means Madara himself provided rinnegan.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Naruto has and still is just as good of a strategist as shikamaru in battle
Doc-Rivers.gif