Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somehow Kakashi is somehow becoming the Urkel of this Manga.

Telling Obito about Naruto's Birth
Not killing Sasuke when he could've
Not killing Obito when he should've

Now ask him to hold off Black Zetsu and what happens. Dude had one job.

ZdQJg.jpg%3F1

Kakashi stay fuccking up

That's not an L to Kakashi depending on how sasuke acts after the war.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somehow Kakashi is somehow becoming the Urkel of this Manga.

Telling Obito about Naruto's Birth
Not killing Sasuke when he could've
Not killing Obito when he should've

Now ask him to hold off Black Zetsu and what happens. Dude had one job.

ZdQJg.jpg%3F1

Kakashi stay fuccking up

:what:

1. Kakashi didn't know Obito was there behind him, thought he was dead.
2. He actually tried to kill Saskue when Sakura tried to kill Saskue but she couldn't do it so Kakashi said, "Something you don't want to see so turn around" but Naurto stopped him from killing Saskue.
3. Kakashi was close to kill Obito but Minato stopped him.

Dyse

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

1. Kakashi didn't know Obito was there behind him, thought he was dead.
2. He actually tried to kill Saskue when Sakura tried to kill Saskue but she couldn't do it so Kakashi said, "Something you don't want to see so turn around" but Naurto stopped him from killing Saskue.
3. Kakashi was close to kill Obito but Minato stopped him.

Are we really going here?
:snoop:
He's been fuccking up and not knowing it hence the urkel ref.

1. He caused the 9 tails attack. Whether knowingly/ unknowingly, it's irrelevant. He caused it. Period.
2. He could've stopped sasuke before he went renegade
3. When he was sucked in the other dimension, he could've killed obito in the other dimension besides gut punch.

Zetsu got the 9 tails because kakashi didn't do his job in the last chapter.

It was a joke niccas. Stop getting butt hurt.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so brehs i haven't read this for 3 years and just started back again but when did power lvls get this stupid?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
no one peeped that the hachibi saved bee?

http://eatmanga.com/Manga-Scan/Naruto/Naruto-660/page-17

peep what he did right before the gedo statue got him.
:upsetfavre: who didn't see that nikka, its just like when he fought Team Taka. And we know that the tail still has the 8tails chakra, so bee shouldn't die.I'm more disappointed in how Bee and the 8tails were in this arc. How can half of Kurama be stronger than the full 8 tails:mindblown:. Bee not sharing his tailed beast chakra like naruto did with the alliance, they could have had two tailed cloaks and not rely completely on Naruto. Wish he had at least fought madara, he is a perfect jinn after all. Hate how he stayed in bijuu release form the whole time, like at least go V2 for speed and agility, then used full bijuu mode for powerful attacks and defense. Did like his bijuudama to the juubi eye combo attack with kakashi and how he made the juubi implode with his own bijuudama.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
:upsetfavre: who didn't see that nikka, its just like when he fought Team Taka. And we know that the tail still has the 8tails chakra, so bee shouldn't die.I'm more disappointed in how Bee and the 8tails were in this arc. How can half of Kurama be stronger than the full 8 tails:mindblown:. Bee not sharing his tailed beast chakra like naruto did with the alliance, they could have had two tailed cloaks and not rely completely on Naruto. Wish he had at least fought madara, he is a perfect jinn after all. Hate how he stayed in bijuu release form the whole time, like at least go V2 for speed and agility, then used full bijuu mode for powerful attacks and defense. Did like his bijuudama to the juubi eye combo attack with kakashi and how he made the juubi implode with his own bijuudama.

So true :mindblown: 8 tails should be stronger than 4.5 tails.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
So true :mindblown: 8 tails should be stronger than 4.5 tails.
:snoop: kishi fukking up, got half Kurama matching 5 full bijuus and their bijuudamas without the 8tails helping. Bee was no where to be seen during sum chapters. I know the more tails the stronger, but is Kurama that much of a powerhouse that even at 50% it shyts on a 100% 8 tails.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: kishi fukking up, got half Kurama matching 5 full bijuus and their bijuudamas without the 8tails helping. Bee was no where to be seen during sum chapters. I know the more tails the stronger, but is Kurama that much of a powerhouse that even at 50% it shyts on a 100% 8 tails.

Yea there aren't anymore checks and balances anymore in this series. It has become more about who has the better troll jutsu which rendered 75% of the characters in the series useless.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Yea there aren't anymore checks and balances anymore in this series. It has become more about who has the better troll jutsu which rendered 75% of the characters in the series useless.
:wow:exactly, Madara sum how can absorb chakra now, and use susanoo without eyes...dafuq is going on breh. Sasuke not using his own Susanoo to block Madara from stabbing him with his own sword after he got frozen in the air by a rinnegan tech(almighty push and universal pull, working together to freeze people in place), kakashi still spaming Kamui with no blindness or bleeding, but at first he had boo boo chakra levels and being a non uchiha made using the sharingan difficult, not to mention a mangekyou sharingan.:to:

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe I'd glossed over some chapters. So how did Nagato receive Madara' s rinnegan aside from that shytty explanation of implanting him with the eyes?