Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
charlie-murphy-wrong-o.gif
:stopitslime:...:upsetfavre:....:ehh:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Madara fukking BODIED the Fourth...damn Three hit combo!!! But Talk no Talk Jutsu once again proving to be the most powerful jutsu of them all...this issue actually made some damn sense!...But I'm waiting on Madara to just beat Obito to death and somehow Naruto is going to become the ten tails...

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:laff:Minato stay taking Ls jesus that shyt left me weak. Kakashi getting owned by a severed arm and rasengan:mjlol:.:mindblown: Is Obito absorbing the juubi chakra back, cause this nikka gained the staff and black orbs thingy on his hand. Other than that it was a good chapter. Minato has sage mode now:duck:

Last edited:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Naruto the masterful strategist with that delayed, hard-hitting Talk no Jutsu :banderas:

Minato lost :snoop:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
other than minato/kakashi/gaara catching that L (:mjlol: damn kakashi fell off hard, severed limbs taking this nikka out the game now)....i cant get jiggy with the rest of the chapter :beli: madara been on point fighting wise this entire time and obito just walks up and shanks him? stop it kishi :upsetfavre:

fukk talk no jutsu, it's OP and i hate it :pacspit:

and kakashi's my nikka but better he be dead cuz the 4th put enough energy into that rasengan to kill Madara :ufdup:

edit: and my nikka @KOOL-AID dapped me so you know it's real :birdman:

Last edited: