Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Those 2 chicks are going in for their boos. The Karin power up isn't far-fetched since she's an Uzumaki it sound like Oro was waiting for her to awaken it. And I think the obvious person Itachi would have to be Kabuto.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I think I missed a chapter a month ago. I'm still trying to figure out what happened to Hashirama, the 4th, how the fukk Zetsu got Obito's mask and when was Kurama taken out of Naruto :laugh: What chapter I am missing?

Sutter Kane

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I missed a chapter a month ago. I'm still trying to figure out what happened to Hashirama, the 4th, how the fukk Zetsu got Obito's mask and when was Kurama taken out of Naruto :laugh: What chapter I am missing?
657 Is what happened to Hashirama and 660 is when Naruto lost Kurama.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Did Karin(and I guess that whole hawk squad in general) really just out-class damn near every ninja on the battlefield and style on the wooden statue like that? :merchant:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
damn, i aint read naruto since madara started styling on nikkas. Imma catch up since team hawk beasting like that. why young uzi can never look badass :why:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did Karin(and I guess that whole hawk squad in general) really just out-class damn near every ninja on the battlefield and style on the wooden statue like that? :merchant:
Zetsu's Buddha Statue didn't look as powerful as the one Hashirama used against Madara and Kurama; and everyone except Sarutobi were almost out of chakra, whereas Team Hawk were totally fresh and Kage-level Orochimaru dealt the final blow.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
so madara just throwing hand signs around and turning to the sage of 6 paths.. like WTF is this, the fukk is this kishi, yeah your pops died dont mean you gotta bullshyt your way through this... man fukk him and his lineage....

Naru-hoe getting the other kyuubi half, which means Minato back to being off panelled fodder... once again.... fukk YOU KISHI

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
could be Kabuto but maybe it's Yamato. Kishi forgot about him.
yamato still tied up in that dungeon kabuto had him in like :noah:

427px-Yamato_fused_with_Hashirama%27s_living_clone.png

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
yamato still tied up in that dungeon kabuto had him in like :noah:

427px-Yamato_fused_with_Hashirama%27s_living_clone.png

Actually, after this chapter, I'm pretty sure that Spiral Zetsu is "wearing" Yamato (or whatever you want to call it). This chapter showed that there was someone in there (with dark hair). Yamato would make sense because he can also use wood style, so Spiral Zetsu probably used Yamato to amp up his power.

Plus, last time we saw Yamato he was in the hideout with Kabuto and Obito. So I'm guessing that Spiral Zetsu found him there and decided to take him over.