Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If this is a genjutsu joint...I'ma be heated. Can't have two uchiha clash without seeing them kill each other 9 times only to find out it was a fake.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
:wow: my thirst has not been quenched. Dope chapter can't wait for next week.

The look on the face of Uzi when the 9 tails was snatched out of him :to:

Hasi giving Sasuke an undeserved upgrade :lupe:

Minato not even around to save his own seed :snoop:

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
sasuke can't get the rinnegan unless he has gets hashi's blood which he can't because he is edo tensei(they don't have blood in that form). Plus he said I want to give you a jutsu not his is powers. Also it would take sasuke years for him to activate the rinnegan, look how long it took Madara. He didn't activate it right after him and Hashi fought, it took him until he was old.

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Also on page 15, why does sasuke summoned hawk look like it has the rinnegan?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
sasuke can't get the rinnegan unless he has gets hashi's blood which he can't because he is edo tensei(they don't have blood in that form). Plus he said I want to give you a jutsu not his is powers. Also it would take sasuke years for him to activate the rinnegan, look how long it took Madara. He didn't activate it right after him and Hashi fought, it took him until he was old.

We know how long it takes.. I bet you this is how he is going to acquire it tho, through this "connection" with the 1st.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Madara did just receive three major upgrades and it's implied that Madara and the second abilities were equal prior to all the upgrades. So...

I mean yea that's true but we now on a level where beating him is going to seem dumb as hell. Or more so I guess. I don't even know anymore