Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Llysol

Shinigami
Daps
Reppin
MIA in ATL
Madara bout to beat the breaks off the whole alliance:steviej:

and the kages gonna have to get that work a second time :bryan:

When did the 1st become immobilized? looked like he was winning before Madara came back to life.

4q3y.png

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Madara bout to beat the breaks off the whole alliance:steviej:

and the kages gonna have to get that work a second time :bryan:

When did the 1st become immobilized? looked like he was winning before Madara came back to life.

4q3y.png
I just realized, those tailed beast were just sitting there this whole time. GET THE fukk OUTTA THERE ALREADY :bryan:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-12-04/naruto-shippuden-gets-new-special-about-kakashi-past

The second issue of 2014 of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine is announcing on Monday that theNaruto Shippūden anime will have a new anime special titled Kakashi Anbu Hen ~Yami o Ikiru Shinobu~(Kakashi Anbu Chapter ~The Shinobi Who Lives in the Shadows~) that will begin airing on February 6.

The anime special will tell the story of the past of Hatake Kakashi, also known as Kakashi of the Sharingan, a man who has copied over one thousand ninja techniques. The key visual for the special (seen at right) features the characters Kakashi Hatake, Hiruzen Sarutobi, Minato Namikaze, Yamato, and Itachi Uchiha.

In addition to being broadcast, the special will be displayed at the Pierrot booth at the Jump Festa 2014 event later this month.

Adult Swim's Toonami block announced last month that it will air the Naruto Shippūden anime beginning in January. Episodes of the first Naruto anime will stop running on Toonami on November 30, but the staff notes that it is still streaming in several venues. The Disney XD channel began runningNaruto Shippūden in October 2009 with edits. Another Naruto special revolving around Kakashi's past aired in 2009.
Doing a special about the goat characters. No Naruto, this is going to be good
7qVGclX.png

Last edited:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I gotta catch up breh's. I was so pissed how the obitio fight turned out i gave up when naruto sucked the beasts out of hiim. I gotta catch now since i hear madara out that swaggin on em :heh:

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
I need to take a break. I remember when I fukking quit last time for years and years, it was so wonderful to have a never ending stream of new issues to go through. I really don't like this week by week life. The internet has spoiled me, I always get to go through marathons of completed works and it's lovely.

Seems I don't like to read unfinished things. Only thing I hope is that I don't run into spoilers if it ends before my break is over.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to take a break. I remember when I fukking quit last time for years and years, it was so wonderful to have a never ending stream of new issues to go through. I really don't like this week by week life. The internet has spoiled me, I always get to go through marathons of completed works and it's lovely.

Seems I don't like to read unfinished things. Only thing I hope is that I don't run into spoilers if it ends before my break is over.
Firs world problems.