Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
This was a full chapter of pure, uncut Talk-no-Jutsu. :russ:
elmo-tl_dr.gif

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
this when we find out weather obito coming back to the light
or he stays in the dark

hopefully he stays and truly believes what hes doing is wright (the mark of a good villain) and then proceeds to get that work from naruto

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If Obito does turn good, the only things I can see happening are -

1. Dies doing something heroic, such as stopping Madara (IMO this would be way too similar to Nagato)
2. Madara kills him and takes the 10-tails before he gets a chance to do anything

It's not like homie can just say he's sorry and go back to Konoha. Do you know how many people are dead because of him? I think it was said that like 50k people died in the war he started....then there was the attack on Konoha, where the 4th, Kushina, Sarutobi's wife, Iruka's parents, and hella other people were killed by the nine-tails...then there's all the people killed by Akatsuki, since he was running it from behind the scenes...then there's whatever he did in Kisame's village...then there's the Uchiha Massacre, which was kind of his fault since he framed them for the nine tails attack...I mean damn.

Dude is like the biggest mass murderer in the manga. If he did give up and turn himself in, I couldn't see the ninja world not killing this guy. I'm more sympathetic toward Obito than most readers, but ultimately I can't see anything but death for him.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
No Uchihas means:
No Akatsuki
No Moon Eye Plan
No Pein
No Fourth Ninja War
all of which accounted for all of the deaths in this series
I was just thinking this shyt myself. All the horrible shyt that's been going down has been because of the Uchiha clan. The Kyuubi attack on Konoha wouldn't have happened either.
wipin out the clan wont stop none of this shyt seein how the clan was wiped out already when this happened... all this shyt was done by madara who was already an og when this convo happened... its simple... kill madara....

killin the clan itself only stops civil war & itachi did that before the manga started.....

If Obito does turn good, the only things I can see happening are -
1. Dies doing something heroic, such as stopping Madara (IMO this would be way too similar to Nagato)
2. Madara kills him and takes the 10-tails before he gets a chance to do anything
It's not like homie can just say he's sorry and go back to Konoha. Do you know how many people are dead because of him? I think it was said that like 50k people died in the war he started....then there was the attack on Konoha, where the 4th, Kushina, Sarutobi's wife, Iruka's parents, and hella other people were killed by the nine-tails...then there's all the people killed by Akatsuki, since he was running it from behind the scenes...then there's whatever he did in Kisame's village...then there's the Uchiha Massacre, which was kind of his fault since he framed them for the nine tails attack...I mean damn.
Dude is like the biggest mass murderer in the manga. If he did give up and turn himself in, I couldn't see the ninja world not killing this guy. I'm more sympathetic toward Obito than most readers, but ultimately I can't see anything but death for him.
again, that was madara doin all that, obito was just his accomplice....

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
again, that was madara doin all that, obito was just his accomplice....

Nah, that was Obito, pretending to be Madara. Reread chapter 607.

Madara was dead when all that happened. It's possible he told Obito to do that but it was definitely Obito that did it.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Been rewatching the fight between Oro and the 3rd. :whew:

But I stumbled upon this ending.

Peep young Uzi, just starring at his inspiration and source of ambition. Not even knowing he starring at his own father at the time. shyt had me like

:wow: :to:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Nah, that was Obito, pretending to be Madara. Reread chapter 607.

Madara was dead when all that happened. It's possible he told Obito to do that but it was definitely Obito that did it.
yeah obito followed through but it was all madaras plan, the person behind the bloody mist had madaras hair, uchiha massacre cause madara felt betrayed by his clan, moons eye, nagato had madaras eyes and knew he was supposed to bring him back, obito was shook when he seen kabuto had edo madara, saved obito & turned him, stole the cells makin all this fukkery possible including zetsu & the statue, deciphered the scrolls long ago, has some sage mode fukkery trump card on deck..... all this shyt was planned long before obito got that work, none of this shyt happens without madara....

pain and obito betrayed him but if madara was originally merced out this shyt wouldnt have happened at all...

guess: the oro turns gonna come cause he was in with madara on this cell fukkery which is why oro aint worried, he got a plan, only makes sense...

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get it. Obito was noticeably below genius level intelligence as a child. I'd say he was no more than above average ninja intellect at best. So how did he become intelligent enough to match and outsmart Kakashi's strategic and general battle brilliance? During their fight it seemed like Obito was always one step ahead. How is this possible against a prodigial genius like Kakashi?

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Growth? :heh: He's been the same person since chapter 1.....

The more I think about this statement, the more right it seems. The character development in this manga is all-world terrible. Naruto is essentially the same naive, puglistic, boorish person he was in Chapter 1.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naruto could verbally spar with god :wow:

The writing in this manga is just so cliched and trite that Naruto seems sagacious whenever he opens his mouth. The logic, consistency and relevancy of his words don't even matter anymore. Naruto only made sense before the time skip and maybe a bit after it. When Naruto and Neji fought, the "nothing is set in stone" message inspired us. When Naruto fought Sasuke in the Valley of Death, the "power of bonds" message touched us. The story and accompanying writing has gone downhill ever since.
:yeshrug: realistically it would have made the ninja world a better place
No Uchihas means:
No Akatsuki
No Moon Eye Plan
No Pein
No Fourth Ninja War
No vessel for Orichimaro to chase after

all of which accounted for all of the deaths in this series

How do you know another villian, schism and/or enduring conflict wouldn't have taken the place of Uchiha-influenced events?

Last edited: