Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

teacher

All Star
Daps
Shikamaru strategic mind is hokage level :blessed:...3rd was like lets get it.....everyone :myman:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
How can it be better if its the same translation as mangapanda?
It's not the same translations. I don't know where you got this mangastream gets it from mangapanda stuff from. Their translations are ALWAYS better.

BTW, this manga is trash. This manga ended after Uzi came back and stopped Pein, I don't recognize any of the rest of this shyt at all. Even Sasuke being evil was never really believable.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
TALK NO fukkING JUTSU IS UNSTOPABLE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL....

fnyZgcp.jpg

OROCHIMARU you are needed fukk this other bullshyt man...

Naruto handing out chakra and that Tier 1 cloak out like Oprah at the swap meet smh...

And the fukk is Minato doing, fukk all this jigaboo massa let me be of help shyt... nikka is the silent assasin and they got him doing care taker jobs...

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
This was one of the better episodes. Even though the translation come have been better, we finally got to see what was the real problem with Obito...ole lonely mothafukka! Everyone had to pull together for this to happen, now time for Naruto to use his greatest jutsu......Talk no jutsu....talking sense into evil ninjas since Pain! He will probably get Obito to bring back everyone who ever had died and we may see Naruto with his mom and dad at the end of the series. :sadcam:

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Damn, Young Uzi said the mask is coming off.

Obito bout to get the talk-no-jutsu of the century. :whoo:

Last edited: