Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Money!!

#Knickstape #Saints #Pelicans
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I don't get it. Obito was noticeably below genius level intelligence as a child. I'd say he was no more than above average ninja intellect at best. So how did he become intelligent enough to match and outsmart Kakashi's strategic and general battle brilliance? During their fight it seemed like Obito was always one step ahead. How is this possible against a prodigial genius like Kakashi?

Hmm getting trained by madara, im sure Madara taught him all the secrets n shyt

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmm getting trained by madara, im sure Madara taught him all the secrets n shyt

Every other brilliant shinobi in the manga was born this way and displayed their genius from an early age:

Sarutobi (widely regarded Senju prodigy), Madara (widely regarded Uchiha prodigy), Sarutobi (widely regarded Leaf prodigy), Minato (widely regarded Leaf prodigy), Itachi, Sasuke etc.

But then I remember Jiraiya wasn't a genius and he reached Hokage level. So maybe that could explain Obito's rapid progression. Although I personally believe it's a plothole. Obito basically outwitted the entire Mist village intelligesia for years, which seems unlikely all by itself given the Mist itself probably has its fair share of outstanding shinobi. And then someone like Kakashi, a ninja with Shikamaru-level analytical abilities.

Last edited:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Every other brilliant shinobi in the manga was born this way and displayed their genius from an early age:
Sarutobi (widely regarded Senju prodigy), Madara (widely regarded Uchiha prodigy), Sarutobi (widely regarded Leaf prodigy), Minato (widely regarded Leaf prodigy), Itachi, Sasuke etc.

But then I remember Jiraiya wasn't a genius and he reached Hokage level. So maybe that could explain Obito's rapid progression. Although I personally believe it's a plothole. Obito basically outwitted the entire Mist village intelligesia for years, which seems unlikely all by itself given the Mist itself probably has its fair share of outstanding shinobi. And then someone like Kakashi, a ninja with Shikamaru-level analytical abilities.
what dont you get??? madara planned it & did the mist shyt.. obito aint outsmart shyt til they say it... kakashi bein sentimental, he just need to merc this dude.... but then again he lost all his mist shine for talk no jutsu so fukk it.....

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Holly fukk this shyt is wack as hell :smh:

I hope madara get turnt up before i fall asleep reading this basura storyline :pacspit: