Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
It is amazing that Naruto actually pulled off a genjutsu on the READER. Did anyone here remember they were even pulling those tailed beast out? shyt I don't. I was so caught up in the Talk No Jutsu that I forgot all about that shyt. :salute: Naruto you sneaky mothafukka!!! Now I'm waiting on Madara to pull the villain move of the year.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *mr chow voice*

SRSLY, THE fukk IS THIS ?

TUG OF WAR... PULLING OUT BIJUUS NOW ? IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE ? THE fukk ?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THIS..........

OROCHIMARU..... YOU ARE NEEDED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Durrbrowski

Durrbrowski
Daps
nikkas just supposed to forget that this dude caused hundreds of thousands of deaths in a pointless war over some dead bytch :why:

and we still have no idea why kakashi gutted her. just speculation.:beli:

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
nikkas just supposed to forget that this dude caused hundreds of thousands of deaths in a pointless war over some dead bytch :why:

and we still have no idea why kakashi gutted her. just speculation.:beli:
Rin told kakashi to kill her because she was a jinchuriki made by the mist to destroy Konoha.
Kakashi refused, then she jumped in the way and got stabbed

Durrbrowski

Durrbrowski
Daps
This was explained like 20 or 30 chapters ago.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/629/10
word...crazy shyt is. I totally forgot about all of this. And I did read it. I think i was so blinded with rage by the fukkery of it all i blocked it out. Blatant plot hole saves. Of it all...It still pisses me off that it was Obito who fought the 4th. No fukking way I will believe that the 4th wouldn't be able to tell the movements of his own student. Maybe he didn't know about his sharingan abilities but he'd pick up on the nikkas mannerisms and voice. Even if it was several years later

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
word...crazy shyt is. I totally forgot about all of this. And I did read it. I think i was so blinded with rage by the fukkery of it all i blocked it out. Blatant plot hole saves. Of it all...It still pisses me off that it was Obito who fought the 4th. No fukking way I will believe that the 4th wouldn't be able to tell the movements of his own student. Maybe he didn't know about his sharingan abilities but he'd pick up on the nikkas mannerisms and voice. Even if it was several years later

To be fair, he thought Obito was dead and I think ninjas can change their voice. After all, this is Obito too...I guess...

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naruto is having a quite a Talk no Jutsu with Obito. Rin made me she was a Zetsu Joker ' Why So Seriously'

Naruto has never killed anyone. He may feel to kill but he doesn't have the heart to finish it.

Madara is still fighting Hashirama. Remind me of Vegeta & Goku fighting for hours.

It would be funny if Kakashi comes out of Obito's Sharingan