Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
:beli: this can't be life brehs.

Its been how many years and STILL Impel Down/Marineford Arc>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*

This shyt supposed to be a full blown war. Oda da gawd did one battle and crushed the buildings for years to come.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:beli: this can't be life brehs.

Its been how many years and STILL Impel Down/Marineford Arc>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*

This shyt supposed to be a full blown war. Oda da gawd did one battle and crushed the buildings for years to come.

Can't even imagine what the final war (that Whitebeard foreshadowed) in One Piece will be like. :whew:

I don't even think this war was that bad, there were some pretty epic moments, it's just WAY too drawn out and there's a friendship speech every other chapter. How many times have Obito and Naruto had the same convo?

Obito: The world sucks There's no hope! You should just give up!
Naruto: No!
Obito: Yes!

*50 chapters later*

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
This whole power rangers morhphine time lets build a zord chapter is the last straw, I fnot for tobirama, Itachi and Minato (the HOLY GENIUS TRINITY) I would've given up on this shyt already.

Kishi smoking all the WORST kinds of drugs smh...

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
:heh: at "heave hooo" i swear this is probably the worst arc of shippuden.....madara, sasuke or orochimaru better come through and crush the buildings in order to save this arc from being total bullshyt :snoop:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Look like Talk No Justu is unstoppable in this manga.

mma_facepalm_gif.gif