Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Why didn't they think of shielding naruto with the susanno earlier?

I'm not feeling that friendship rasengan bullshyt. Obito's face turn in about 3...2...1...

And I'm going to be PISSED if Neji is the only casualty out of all the regular characters.

Well, there was Shikaku and Inoichi...they were kind of regular characters...

But yeah, I could've done with few more death. Doesn't even look like any of the Kages will die, unless Madara does something.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Well, there was Shikaku and Inoichi...they were kind of regular characters...

But yeah, I could've done with few more death. Doesn't even look like any of the Kages will die, unless Madara does something.

Yup, they were basically at death's door only for Oro to save em. I forgot about Shikaku & Inoichi

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
It gets pretty predictable from here on. With Obito near his death bed and probable conversion to Narutoanity this is where Madara uses his fail safe and takes control of the 10 tails

there's also the possibility Obito pulls Pein and revives everyone he's killed using the Rinningan

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Man this war arc blows. Kenshin and Dragon ball z>>>>> At least they didn't force this friendship shyt down your throat. Naruto has been corny for some time now :scusthov:

Last edited:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I'm seriously considering a break.
I'm overdosing on friendship no justus and good sentiments, seriously. That final page was such a let down. I literally made the :beli: face. I don't know and maybe Kishi is dying so he's rushing to the end but it's beginning to be so mellow. Naruto's friend aura is so powerful that in a hours, he disrupted Obito's will to kill he managed to build over the years.

Manga could be even worse if after being defeated, Obito reconsiders his life and joins the friend gang to beat Madara... Watch Kishi make it happen and completely destroy his manga's legacy.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow that was ...anti-climatic as hell. They ruined this war with all this flashback frivolous friendship bullshyt.

They freakin ninjas, they take lives, why do they value friendship this much. It shouldn't play as a big role as it is. And this ninja peace crap, if there's peace there's no reasons to hire ninjas seems pointless.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I officially remove the title of the Young Uzi Chronicles from this manga. shyt is garbage, they must have forced dude to draw this shyt out. There's no way.