Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just imagine if Neiji was able to get some of that sage chakra + susano chakra he probably would've been able to mutate his eyes into the rinnengen or the eyes the elder sage son had.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neji will be back......just watch at the end of all this bullshyt sasuke is gonna develop Rinnengan and bring everybody that died back to life. Naruto isn't gonna be Hokage but he's gonna be ok with that for some bullshyt reason.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Looks like it's time for Obito to get Jesus no Jutsu'd and realize the error of his ways. Get this guy outta here. :camby:

Madara, you're up, please don't disappoint. You just been standing around doing nothing for the last 40 chapters, you've had plenty of time to think of something. :upsetfavre:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naruto's man crush on Sauske is pathetic but it's not nearly as bad as the fatal attraction thing Madara has going on with Hashirama. That nikka damn near busted a nut when he saw him and has been obsessed with him every since.

My dream for this Manga would be for it to end with all these simp emo ass Uchiha nikkas dead.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Why my boy kakashi still haven't went to the battlefield yet..
HaFSCNx.png

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Why didn't they think of shielding naruto with the susanno earlier?

I'm not feeling that friendship rasengan bullshyt. Obito's face turn in about 3...2...1...

And I'm going to be PISSED if Neji is the only casualty out of all the regular characters.