Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Daps
Reppin
Cali
I don't even know how ya'll can complain about the Naruto/Sasuke fusion right now :stopitslime:
Madara already demonstrated a 9 tails wearing Susano'o armor and Naruto and Sasuke already combined the Rasenshuriken with Amaterasu or whatever :wtf:
Just makes sense that they can even out their chakra to combine. I thought this chapter was piff :blessed:
Next week can't come any sooner :sadcam:

teacher

All Star
Daps
2nd hokage hasn't done anything offensively, other than telephoning. He's the greatest water ninja but hasn't used any water jutsu.

the 3rd knows more jutsu then anybody (probably the reason orochimaru is so obsessed about learning them all) but all he does is swing his bow like Donatello :wtf:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
2nd hokage hasn't done anything offensively, other than telephoning. He's the greatest water ninja but hasn't used any water jutsu.
:rudy:
Have you even been reading this shyt? fukk water gonna do when this nikka growing big ass plants thats gonna cast a genjutsu on the world? Hell water will probably make it bloom faster. He's been putting in the most work and birthed the 4th's Flying Thunder God technique. He's the reason the old cages are back wrecking shyt in this war and can do the Body Flicker.

Last edited:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
LMAOOO @ the though of Sasuke and Naruto evolving to megazord mode.. so the Kyuubi enters susanno armour mode and they both jump in the air and mount in the centre landing a perfect 10 stance...

FOHHHH with this oll bullchit...

Maaaan, Im tired of this manga... (i cant stop though, its like crack, too much time invested already :to: )

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Man if Obito was smart he'd just edo tensai Rin and live happily ever after.

I think Orochimaru might Edo Tensei Rin just to fukk with Obito. :troll:

If you look at this panel, there were six Zetsu's that Obito had implanted in Sasuke. Oro used four of them to revive the Kages and maybe one to get his arms back...so he should have one more Zetsu he can use to Edo somebody if he wants.

The war will pretty much end if Rin herself tells Obito to GTFOH.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy:
Have you even been reading this shyt? fukk water gonna do when this nikka growing big ass plants thats gonna cast a genjutsu on the world? Hell water will probably make it bloom faster. He's been putting in the most work and birthed the 4th's Flying Thunder God technique. He's the reason the old cages are back wrecking shyt in this war and can do the Body Flicker.

I did not say he hasn't put his work in, all I'm saying is 2nd is being underutilized. He doesn't need to use water offensively against the tree. If he can create water anywhere doesn't that mean can create an absolute defense like garra's sand. The 2nd should have creative jutsus like that, and same goes for the 3rd, knows all jutsus and just cut down trees.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I did not say he hasn't put his work in, all I'm saying is 2nd is being underutilized. He doesn't need to use water offensively against the tree. If he can create water anywhere doesn't that mean can create an absolute defense like garra's sand. The 2nd should have creative jutsus like that, and same goes for the 3rd, knows all jutsus and just cut down trees.
Yea I agree the 3rd has been reduced to a mere Messican lawnmower ninja cutting down tree branches and shyt. Let the 2nd cook though you see he quarterbacking this shyt.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Indeed, everyone's charging forward and doing their bit to fight the Tree. However, how many minutes did it take for them all to pull together, rallied by speeches and longing from Naruto and Hashirama? How many minutes passed in this chapter? I get the feeling that at least half of their time has passed by now

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Indeed, everyone's charging forward and doing their bit to fight the Tree. However, how many minutes did it take for them all to pull together, rallied by speeches and longing from Naruto and Hashirama? How many minutes passed in this chapter? I get the feeling that at least half of their time has passed by now
Man I been saying this shyt for the longest. There is no concept of time in this war. This has been the longest day ever.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love

im sayin...if that regular ass samuari could cut the first root out of the irrelevants group why cant tobirama do something :why: