Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I'm still :upsetfavre::stopitslime::birdman: @ how Kishi is turning The GAWD MINATO into Tsunade pt.2 now.. smfh

The Gawd came into the cut swagging on nikkas, tossing bijuu damas like its nothing.. Now they got that nikka looking hopeless as fukk...

fukk YOU KISHI, fukk YOU AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD.. fukk YOU AND YOUR EDITORS WHO AGREED TO THIS... fukk YOU AND YOUR COKE MAN, HE SUPPLYING YOU BAD COKE BRUHH.... fukk YOUR LIFE

He's still been going to work though. :yeshrug
He has a Naruto type bijuu mode with the other 9 tails, throwing bijuu bombs and body flicker.

I'd put him after Naruto and ahead of the 2nd Hokage right now.
The 2nd has been that nikka though. I wonder if he could got toe-to-toe with Madara.. He acted like he could. :patrice:

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
He's still been going to work though. :yeshrug
He has a Naruto type bijuu mode with the other 9 tails, throwing bijuu bombs and body flicker.

I'd put him after Naruto and ahead of the 2nd Hokage right now.
The 2nd has been that nikka though. I wonder if he could got toe-to-toe with Madara.. He acted like he could. :patrice:
Ahead of the second
5GvvArz.jpg
this guy been outpacing minato ever since he's been out, even though minato had a power up.
Got minato look like a deer caught in headlights. Don't mess with Tobirama the Creator

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Oro said I ain't fukking with no tree...

Where the fukk are the other kages at?

I know he healed them and shyt. Kishi taking his time bringing them back after that ass whooping they went through.
we gotta remember that it may have been like 10 chapters since we last seen them but its probly only been like 10-15 real-time lol