Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
if they did their homework as chunin they would have known to stay away from wood release jutsu at all costs :comeon: no fukks given

Funny, i always wondered why wood jutsu was considered to be so strong...i was like shyt its just wood...but the tree explains it...

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I'm still :upsetfavre::stopitslime::birdman: @ how Kishi is turning The GAWD MINATO into Tsunade pt.2 now.. smfh

The Gawd came into the cut swagging on nikkas, tossing bijuu damas like its nothing.. Now they got that nikka looking hopeless as fukk...

fukk YOU KISHI, fukk YOU AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD.. fukk YOU AND YOUR EDITORS WHO AGREED TO THIS... fukk YOU AND YOUR COKE MAN, HE SUPPLYING YOU BAD COKE BRUHH.... fukk YOUR LIFE

Y'all hype that nikka to much....you see what happeneds. :umad:

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
3rd hokage dat ninja, don't sleep on pops :salute:

Killer bee still hanging in there I see. He should be fighting with the hokages. He can't be anymore useless than sasuke. He may not be the sharpest crayon but that nikka hits hard, blitzes and he tanks. I'd take him over sasuke. :flabbynsick:

i really am waiting to see what the 3rd got in his bag, all that "master of all jutsu" talk and all i seen him do was seal orichimaru, get tossed up and save/raise naruto :leostare:

Funny, i always wondered why wood jutsu was considered to be so strong...i was like shyt its just wood...but the tree explains it...

i always wondered why it was so rare up until they revealed the senju hashirama dna thing, yamato was getting no respect for his heritage for a while :wow: but what i still am trying to figure out is the connection between naruto and the wood release...when he was killing those zetsu he turned them into saplings but he isnt a full senju hes uzumaki, but then is it the 9 tails chakra making it happen? :ohhh: :wtb:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
i really am waiting to see what the 3rd got in his bag, all that "master of all jutsu" talk and all i seen him do was seal orichimaru, get tossed up and save/raise naruto :leostare:

i always wondered why it was so rare up until they revealed the senju hashirama dna thing, yamato was getting no respect for his heritage for a while :wow: but what i still am trying to figure out is the connection between naruto and the wood release...when he was killing those zetsu he turned them into saplings but he isnt a full senju hes uzumaki, but then is it the 9 tails chakra making it happen? :ohhh: :wtb:

Naruto has half of the Kyuubi chakra which is the Yin part.. that part gives life that is why when mixed with wood, senju dna and such they grow into trees...

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reference to the biblical origin of sin story is rather interesting. Making the Uchiha tablet scripture almost....sort of a weird twist if u ask me....but those Uchiha were smart b*stards. It all makes sense that Juubi was a damn tree!...that explains why its all rooty and plant like.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: his real dad came through for him when his biological father was to weak to do shyt :birdman:

orichimaru must have known about the tree...no reason for him to stay off panel for nearly 10 chapters for nothing

He has to be cause it no wonder

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: his real dad came through for him when his biological father was to weak to do shyt :birdman:

orichimaru must have known about the tree...no reason for him to stay off panel for nearly 10 chapters for nothing

He has to be because that's explain why Orochimaru stuided the First Hokage's DNA and injected 60th children and he thoughts all of them dead but didn't know Yamato was the lone survivor when Orc got banned from Leaf Villa.

Obviously, Orochimaru knew something about it and keep it to himself.

Last edited:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
s!nce oro got kabutos knowledge !m wa!t!n for h!m to go dragon sage whenever he unleashes the fukkery yet to come....

Naruto has half of the Kyuubi chakra which is the Yin part.. that part gives life that is why when mixed with wood, senju dna and such they grow into trees...
:ohhh: ! thought they said !t was the nature energy he uses that grew the hash! cells & made them turn !nto trees (could be wrong) & the kyuubi only let h!m sense zetsu "ev!l emot!ons"

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
s!nce oro got kabutos knowledge !m wa!t!n for h!m to go dragon sage whenever he unleashes the fukkery yet to come....

:ohhh: ! thought they said !t was the nature energy he uses that grew the hash! cells & made them turn !nto trees (could be wrong) & the kyuubi only let h!m sense zetsu "ev!l emot!ons"

I cant remember how it was explained, you could be right...

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Oro said I ain't fukking with no tree...

Where the fukk are the other kages at?

I know he healed them and shyt. Kishi taking his time bringing them back after that ass whooping they went through.